Was told at time of reservation there were screens in the sliding glass door and it was a private balcony. NO to both. I was very disappointed with that. However the room was nicer than many I've stayed in and the view was wonderful. The staff was nice, but my room was not ready at 4:00 and the second day the maid did not get there until late in the afternoon. Worse thing was there were only 2 laggauge carriers and both were broken. YOU NEED A LEAST 5 WORKING LAGGAUGE CARRIERS FOR 5 FLOORS. It took my husband 5 trips to loads us up. Also parking very tight. But I would still recommand this hotel to others (if they did not have a thing about screens and private balconies like I do)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great hotel under new ownership and management for Summer 2009! Located directly on the beach with ocean front rooms & balconies. Newly renovated rooms include flat screen TV's, pillow top mattresses, Fully equipped kitchens with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffeemaker, and toaster. Hotel amenities include outdoor pool, post-checkout changing rooms, complimentary coffee, book & game loans, and a positive smiling staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Atlantic Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Oceanfront Hotel Ocean City
- Atlantic Oceanfront Ocean City