“Great customer service after the stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #25 of 107 hotels in Ocean City
Rockville, Maryland
“Great customer service after the stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

When I got home from my trip it was "Oh no! I left something in the room!" I called the next day and spoke with Arnett (in housekeeping?). She was so friendly and helpful. She had the bag containing my items and offered to mail it to me at no cost to me. It arrived promptly in the mail. I was very impressed by this level of customer service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

390 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Glen Burnie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Very good staff very clean & friendly people i will stay here when we visit again! loved the views here the birds are a nice touch to this hotel very quick at getting you settle in your room food is great & the bar also & computers are nice also ! :)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Staff was professional and helpful. Room was clean and we were told to call if we had any problems or needed anything. No problems ... lots of praises! Hotel area is kept neat and clean and their is a lot to do in the hotel. Animals are really fun for the adults and kids. Bar area is kept clean and has good food at reasonable prices. One of the nicest places to stay because of staff.

Room Tip: Get higher level so you can view the ocean. Lower level good for smaller children to just walk out...
Burbank, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my family. The kids loved the pools, the atrium full of birds, and the game room. The location is the best and the balconies have great views. The staff were helpful when we needed more pillows. Sitting on the balcony enjoying the views was my favorite part.

Baltimore, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Expedia is used by the hotel to fill the rooms but they are not standing behind the company that they are using. I am Choice member and they blew me off on the compliant and the problem. But But they toke the money. Good luck on them listening to your problem. I told them that if they use any company to fill the rooms they must back the complaints. They would not give me a good explaination and did not listen to me. I hope other choice member see this message.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
LaPlata, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

The staff really makes this hotel what it is. The guy at the front desk is always quick with a joke and makes check in/ out fun. The bar is great as well the food is top notch. We just love all the birds and my son loves the computer aera

• Stayed March 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We use to stay at this hotel every year when I was younger. Then we stopped for many years. We return on our day trips to OC (we life 2 hours away) to lay on the beach, and go in and eat if we need to. We can tell the hotel has gone down hill. The pool and hot tubs do not look inviting what so ever anymore. The bathrooms are terrible. Nothing ever looked clean. The food at the little restaurant is over priced but tastes ok. Drinks are small. I do love the birds though and the tropical feel. When we use to stay here years ago, they had alot more animals and trees everywhere. Its an ok hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn Oceanfront? Share your experiences!