We use to stay at this hotel every year when I was younger. Then we stopped for many years. We return on our day trips to OC (we life 2 hours away) to lay on the beach, and go in and eat if we need to. We can tell the hotel has gone down hill. The pool and hot tubs do not look inviting what so ever anymore. The bathrooms are terrible. Nothing ever looked clean. The food at the little restaurant is over priced but tastes ok. Drinks are small. I do love the birds though and the tropical feel. When we use to stay here years ago, they had alot more animals and trees everywhere. Its an ok hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Oceanfront Hotel Ocean City
- Quality Inn Oceanfront Hotel
- Quality Inn Ocean City
- Ocean City Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Oceanfront’s five story atrium is filled with koi ponds, tropical foliage and various exotic birds. Efficiency rooms feature a fully stocked kitchenette and a private balcony. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, children’s playground, heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi and a sauna. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at the Atrium Café located next to the indoor pool. Beachside chair and umbrella rentals are conveniently located in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.