This was our first time staying at this hotel. We booked about 8 weeks from our arrival date and got a really good rate.
First I must tip my hat to all the staff. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. We actually arrived a few hours early and although our rooms were not ready (we didn't expect them to be) we were given a card to access the pool areas for the kids and called a short time later and told our room was ready. We booked 2 oceanfront rooms. The rooms were on the 8th and 4th floors. We had one king room and one double room. We had an awesome view of the ocean and the balconies were private. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The beds were comfortable and everything in the rooms was working properly.
I'm not sure why so many people complain about the parking garage only going to the 4th floor because you can access the elevators from every floor. I felt it worked out just fine. At least you don't have to park 2 blocks away.
Although this hotel is in desperate need of an update, it was clean and I would take clean over fancy any day. According to the managers response to other reviews, the hotel will get some updating this fall. Can't wait.
All in all, we had a great vacation and will definately be back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Quality Inn And Suites Beachfront Ocean City
- Quality Inn Ocean City Md
- Ocean City Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Beachfront Ocean City Md
- Quality Inn Beach Front Ocean City