We stayed at Princess Royale last fall(2012) and our stay was not a nightmare but the hotel is a maze of hallways and mirrors that drives you almost crazy getting around to the different parts of the hotel (pool, restaurant, etc). I certainly would not recommend their restaurant for any meals very low quality and you have to make your own toasts and service was bad. The hotel itself from the exterior looks great but its all a facade like a hollywood set.
The staff at the front desk was very helpful especially Hal or Al who fixed a mix-up when we did not get the room we had booked online.
I will not return and I recommend that if you wish to go to Ocean City and enjoy your stay find another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you want it all in Ocean City the Princess Royale is where you will want to stay! If you are a first time visitor or a loyal repeat guest you will love our 2014 upgrades! All 310 suites feature brand new carpeting, furniture, wifi and all new heating & AC! And, our multi-million dollar renovations of all meeting and banquet space is breathtaking; even more perfect for your wedding, meeting, convention or reunion. Not only do we have the perfect accommodations for you but we also have the perfect rates for any budget; AAA, AARP, Military, Super Summer Savers including daily breakfast for up to 4 people, Rodney specials including half off or even FREE nights in the Summer and even our famous Welcome Coupon; which provides FREE Thursday or Sunday nights in the off-season when staying Fri and Sat at standard rates. We have 30 2 & 3 bedroom condos as well as 310 two-room suites including a bedroom with choice of 1 king or 2 queen beds featuring the incredible Tempur-pedic mattresses as well as living room with comfortable sleep sofa. All suites have a fully equipped kitchen including fridge w/ice maker, microwave and cook top. We have everything for the perfect getaway for couples, families and groups from 7 to 700! Be sure to check out Schooner's Oceanfront Restaurant, indoor pool w/tropical Atrium, saunas and hot tubs, convenience/gift shops, complimentary wi-fi access in all suites, fitness room, complimentary covered self parking and valet parking in July & August. Also in July & August we host a nightly All-You-Care-to-Eat Seafood Buffet in addition to Ocean City's ONLY live comedy show--back for summer of 2014 by popular demand Monday-Saturday at 9pm nightly! Also back for July & August 2014 are FREE movies on our Beach every Thursday night Be sure to visit our new Creative Day Spa to complete your trip to Ocean City with a manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, couples massage, body butter ecstasy wrap and more! We are the prefect place to do it all-- or do nothing-- your choice! The Princess Royale is a SMOKE FREE environment for your comfort and pleasure. At the Princess Royale the only thing we overlook...Is the Ocean! Our staff is committed to exceeding your expectations and we look forward to serving your hospitality needs on your next visit to Ocean City! See you soon at the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Princess Royale Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Royale Hotel Ocean City
- Princess Royale Ocean City Maryland