Hotel is clean & has a nice room for the money. We had an oceanfront suite with a gorgeous view. The hallways and other interior places are in need of updating - colors and lighting looks like it is from the 80's. The rooms seemed to have had some updating, but not entirely. Flat screen TV's are in the bedroom, but the living room areas still have the old style. Bathroom wallpaper needs to be updated and replaced. Tub & toilet in bathroom seem newer though. Kitchen was a nice area, even though we did not need it for just a weekend, but was nice to have in case we did. Cabinets looked to have been painted over one too many times. Location was great. Beds were a little hard to sit on, but were actually comfortable to sleep. People we encountered were nice. Ate at the restaurant for their Prime Rib buffet night - wasn't bad for $17.99. There were 2 conventions going on while we were there, but the hotel is big enough that we never felt overcome by the amount of people. Parking is an issue if you have anything besides a compact car.
All in all a nice stay. This was our second time staying here and I would not hesitate to stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Royale Hotel Ocean City
- Princess Royale Hotel
- Princess Royale Ocean City Maryland
- Princess Royale
- Princess Royale Ocean City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you want it all in Ocean City the Princess Royale is where you will want to stay -- we have 30 2 & 3 bedroom condos as well as 310 two-room suites including a bedroom with choice of 1 king or 2 queen beds featuring the incredible Temper-pedic mattresses as well as living room with comfortable sleep sofa. All suites have a fully equipped kitchen including fridge w/ice maker, microwave and cook top. We have everything for the perfect getaway for couples, families and groups from 7 to 700! Be sure to check out Schooner's Oceanfront Restaurant, indoor pool w/tropical Atrium, saunas and hot tubs, convenience/gift shops, complimentary wi-fi access in all suites, fitness room, complimentary covered self parking and valet parking in July & August Also in July & August we host a nightly All-You-Care-to-Eat Seafood & Prime Rib buffet in addition to Ocean City's ONLY live comedy show--back for summer of 2013 by popular demand Monday-Saturday at 9pm nightly! Also back for July & August 2013 are FREE movies on one night weekly! Be sure to visit our new Creative Day Spa to complete your trip to Ocean City with a manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, couples massage, body butter ecstasy wrap and more! We are the prefect place to do it all-- or do nothing-- your choice! The Princess Royale is a SMOKE FREE environment for your comfort and pleasure. At the Princess Royale the only thing we overlook...is the Ocean! Our staff is committed to exceeding your expectations and we look forward to serving your hospitality needs on your next visit to Ocean City! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Olotels, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Princess Royale Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.