“Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 108 Hotels in Ocean City
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I recently stayed at his hotel with my family which includes two small children. This hotel seems to have been an older hotel which was recently remodeled in certain areas. Once inside the lobby area was very clean and the staff was extremely helpful and nice. We were able to check in at noon instead of 4. The rooms were very clean and seemed to be remodeled to include newer tv's and furniture. The hallways and common areas were old and had not been remodeled. I also thought the pool area was not the best....but my kids enjoyed the pool. Overall I would recommend this hotel especially for those who are visiting the beach on a budget.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CIGoldcoast, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Gold Coast, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear MSCC00,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn Gold Coast in Ocean City, Maryland. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also happy to hear that the value, cleanliness and staff met your expectations. We hope to see you again soon.
Lynn B. Hofferbert
Front Desk Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Ok so my daughter turned 18 and wanted to visit OC MD this wknd. I am a choice rewards member and this hotel offers best $$. My biggiest concern is cleanliness 1st..distance to boardwalk 2nd!. I usually stay at Quality Inn Boardwalk but this by far is so much cleaner!!!!!!!!! No smell..No hidden dirt spots or ants. Close to convient stores. Literally 6mins. from boardwalk and walking distance to the beach! Resturant next door and Denny connected to hotel it seems. Movie theater 20steps from hotel door!. Snack shop in hotel open 24hrs. I will not stay anywhere else when I visit OC. I did have plumbing problem but maintenance showed up
Within mins. of me calling them. Unbelievable stay. Staff super friendly. Your welcome.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear lisaObmore,
Thank you so much for your kind review of the Comfort Inn Gold Coast in Ocean City, Maryland. I am so happy to hear your stay with us was unbeleivable. I am so happy to hear that the cleanliness was above satisfactory and your encounters with our staff were positive. Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future.
Deer Park, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Went to Ocean City and stayed at this hotel. This is very clean and the service is really friendly. The pool is also really nice with a nice convince store. There is also a built in Dennys and a movie theater. There are all types of stores that are really close walking distance of things that a family could use. The beach is right across the street also.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CIGoldcoast, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Gold Coast, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Dear Rob S.,
Thank you so much for your kind review of the Comfort Inn Gold Coast. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you found the facilities clean and the staff friendly and enjoyed all of the amenities in the area including the Denny's and the short walk to the beach. We look forward to seeing you again in the future for all of your lodging needs while in Ocean City, Maryland.
Lynn B. Hofferbert
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful. The location is nice. The beach is right across the street and the pool has a nice indoor pool. Dennys restaurant that you can get to without leaving the hotel. TherThe beds were comfy and clean. I would stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
CIGoldcoast, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Gold Coast, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Jones F,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn Gold Coast in Ocean City. We are happy to hear that the staff was nice and helpful as we take pride in making every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. The amenities in the area and the short walk to the beach make the Comfort Inn very accommodating to all of our guests needs and make your entertainment options easier. Thank you again for choosing us an we hope to see you again in the near future.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn Gold Coast for the 3rd time in 3 years (June 28 & 29). This was a quick spur of the moment getaway to enjoy Ocean City beaches and indulge in some seafood. I was pleasantly surprised with the recent upgrades at the hotel. The décor of the rooms were updated along with new televisions and DirectTV. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. The only downside to this stay was a group that was staying at the hotel. From the hours of 11pm – 3am it seemed like they were partying in the hallways. I called the front desk to complain about the noise level and it quieted down for 15 minutes and then went right back to party time. The next morning I informed the manager about the lack of sleep we got because of the noise levels. The manager apologized and adjusted the bill for my 2 rooms without me prompting her to do so. I was pleasantly surprised and thanked her for her professionalism.
Despite the unruly guests, I enjoyed my stay. Comfort Inn Gold Coast is my first choice when I am visiting Ocean City.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear OnRoam,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn Gold Coast in Ocean City, Maryland. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our new and improved upgrades and our addition of DirectTV. I do want to again apologize for the noise issues that you encountered while here and please know that this was extenuating circumstances that we normally do not encounter. We always try to make sure that every guest as comfortable and as happy as possible and again we are sorry to hear that you had these issues. We do hope that you will choose the Comfort Inn Gold Coast again and hope to see you again in the future.
Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Pros:
Clean
Good Wifi
Efficient check in with 3 staff @ desk with follow-up call about room satisfaction
TV and channel selection was excellent

Cons:
Noisy at night with lots of young people in hallway and outside all hours of the night the whole weekend. Did not get much sleep
loud air conditioner
No breakfast items at all in comparison to other locations

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
CIGoldcoast, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Gold Coast, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn Gold Coast. We are happy to hear that your check in process was expedited and you enjoyed our new selection of TV Channels. We just recently upgraded to DirectTV which allows up to have a broad variety of options.
I am however disappointed to hear that your quality of sleep was less than adequate due to Noise in the hallways and a noisy air conditioner. Please know that our Front Desk and Maintenance Staff are here to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At any time during your stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact the Front Desk and we will immediately address any noise issues you are experiencing as we do not tolerate this activity, and the maintenance staff is always available to remedy any in-room issues, and again I apologize.
We hope that in the future you will choose to lodge with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

For the price, the location, and the wonderful way the staff treats each guest, this hotel cannot be topped. It is across the street from beach access, the property is clean and well maintained, there is a pool, laundry, and 24 hour convenience store on premises, as well as a Denny's and close proximity to other food and shopping.

Each room has a small microwave and small refrigerator, and the showers have super water pressure. There is nothing negative that can be said about this property, as far as I can tell. While all of the staff members were attentive and warm, I would like to send a special thanks to Stacy, who checked us in and immediately made us feel welcome. :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Rachel B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn Gold Coast in Ocean City. We are so happy to hear that your enjoyed your time at our property and the value, cleanliness and staff service lived up to your standards. We strive to make every guest's experience with us an extraordinary one, but it is because of guest's like you, that that is possible.

I have shared your comments with Staci and the rest of our staff. These words serve as encouragement for everyone to continue to offer the best service possible for our guests.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Front Desk Manager

Been to Comfort Inn Gold Coast? Share your experiences!