“Good hotel to stay in perfect budget” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #28 of 108 Hotels in Ocean City
STAMFORD
“Good hotel to stay in perfect budget”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

The hotel is really good in terms of amenity and for the sleep quality. You will be very refreshed on staying in this hotel after a day long busy schedules.

It is quite cost effective and good for budget hotels.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Early October visit to this motel went very, very well.
The hotel is very clean and our room had a marvelous view of setting sun over the Bay.
We even saw ducks playing in the water.
Within walking distance is a nice grocery store, theater, restaurant, shopping center filled
with fabulous things to look at -- souvenirs, sports store, boutique, art, beach wear. October
had lots of sales. Things to do even if it rains.
Hotel staff extremely nice and there is a nice indoor pool and gym and small convenience
store right in the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Warren, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This was a spot for our 2006 vacation. Excellent room quality, very clean, had Denny's next to it (great idea for breakfast if need be), near the ocean (a couple blocks), great place after the previous night... Would recommend it to anyone

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Germantown, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We checked into this Comfort Inn at Ocean City on Friday Oct. 26th. The staff was friendly and courteous. Once we were in our room, it wasn't long until I found several long hairs in the fresh towels in the bathroom. A long hair stuck to the inner shower curtain and the bathroom needed a more detailed cleaning! I called the front desk, and complained about what I had discovered and the poor housekeeping in the room. I did get an apology, and some fresh towels and that was i! I had prepaid for the weekend and there was a no refund policy for this booking. If I had my choice, we would have gotten a refund and left the property. The room was also in need of repairs too. I read some reviews here and wonder, how these folks can say that the place was a great place to stay at. I would strongly advise everyone not to stay at this Comfort Inn!!!! The bed in the room had a badly worn uncomfortable mattress as well!! This is A must to Avoid Motel, unless you don't care about bad housekeeping and very uncomfortable Bed!!

Room Tip: I don't think there is a good room in the Comfort Inn at this location!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was very nice and clean for the price I paid. The staff was great help. Would defiantly go back there again. Most hotels in ocean city for a nice hotel is a alot more expensive. We had no problems with the room or the staff.

• Stayed October 2012
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I stayed a week at this hotel and have nothing but great things to say. The hotel room was reasonably priced, always clean and I loved the refrigerator and microwave. What made this property stand out was the staff. Every time I walked in the door I was greeted with a smile and asked how my day was going. I also appreciated the restaurant suggestions. A true testament of this hotel comes down to one person named Linda. I forgot a whole drawer of clothes and she went out of her way to accommodate my travel schedule and get my belongings back to me. I stay in many hotels for business and this type of service and commitment is unfortunately a rarity. I will definitely stay here whenever I am in the Ocean City area!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

we were there for bike week and hotel and staff couldn't have been nicer. They were very accominating as far as the bike and the truck with trailer. Had rags there for bike clean up etc. Plan to recommend and stay there again

Room Tip: we stayed in room with jacuzzi tub, excellant value
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn Gold Coast? Share your experiences!