“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #27 of 109 Hotels in Ocean City
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

This hotel was very nice and clean for the price I paid. The staff was great help. Would defiantly go back there again. Most hotels in ocean city for a nice hotel is a alot more expensive. We had no problems with the room or the staff.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Workingirl2425

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I stayed a week at this hotel and have nothing but great things to say. The hotel room was reasonably priced, always clean and I loved the refrigerator and microwave. What made this property stand out was the staff. Every time I walked in the door I was greeted with a smile and asked how my day was going. I also appreciated the restaurant suggestions. A true testament of this hotel comes down to one person named Linda. I forgot a whole drawer of clothes and she went out of her way to accommodate my travel schedule and get my belongings back to me. I stay in many hotels for business and this type of service and commitment is unfortunately a rarity. I will definitely stay here whenever I am in the Ocean City area!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank B C
Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

we were there for bike week and hotel and staff couldn't have been nicer. They were very accominating as far as the bike and the truck with trailer. Had rags there for bike clean up etc. Plan to recommend and stay there again

Room Tip: we stayed in room with jacuzzi tub, excellant value
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lyn610
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Just returned from 4 nights at this hotel in Ocean City Md. Enjoyed the festivities at the Sunfest and had a decent time while at this hotel. The good news is the cost was reasonable and the location wasn't too far from the event, about 5 miles. Our room was about average in size and we did have a small refrigerator and a microwave. The not so good news is this hotel is in need of some T.L.C. Our room smelled like an old sneaker and the covers on the beds smelled like bad breath. I'm sure it's been years since either were given a good cleaning. There is no continental breakfast of any kind. They do have a Dennies next door but after our first breakfast was a disaster we drove about a mile to a good restaurant.
With so many hotels to choose from I think next year we'll try another place.

Room Tip: My advise is to do what I will do next time in Ocean City: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Nice hotel near the beach. This hotel is close to the Green Turtle restaurant and other well know places. It is about a 1/2 mile walk to the beach from the hotel. Had a great time even though we were just there for a day. There is a Denny's next door that serves breakfast. The hotel does not provide any breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank medicheath
Sleepy Hollow, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We just returned from spending a night in this hotel. The rooms are as pictured, comfortable and clean. If you are looking for a hotel near the Boardwalk this isn't for you as it is 100 blocks north of the main area. We didn't need to be that close, and liked that this hotel is set back slightly from the street because it was quiet. A Dennys next door was convenient for breakfast and the two women who were the front desk reception when we arrived and left were extremely helpful and friendly. They tried very hard to make sure that we felt welcome and had a good stay. I would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jwyly
Falls Church, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel is great value for such a cheap price. My friends and I stayed at the comfort inn over the labor day weekend. Don't let the few negative reviews keep you from staying here. We found the room clean, comfortable and best of all - cheap. This isn't a beachfront establishment, but its quick walk across the street to access the beach. Avoid the Dennys next door, the lines are really not worth it, especially since the Fractured Prune (Unbelievable Donut Shop) is just down the street. Theres also an all-night bus that drives up and down coastal highway, so theres really no need to drive your car to the bars (Oh Seacrets....) One thing, be sure to bring bug spray because the sand flies bite.... hard.

One note on the staff. For a hotel on the lower end of Ocean City, the staff here was incredibly welcoming and thoughtful. They were very attentive during check-in and provided several recommendations for food options in the area. Also, following a freak thunderstorm Saturday night, my friends and I finally made it to the hotel, cold, soaked, miserable and hungry. While looking at food options in the store next to the front desk, the night clerk brought out towels for us to wrap ourselves in without us even asking. It really helped to cheer us up!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends