“Food and drink some of the best” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 345 Restaurants in Ocean City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: "Best dinner out experience !!" My favorite place to go out for either just cocktails or dinner. It's an experience like no other. Great concept!! They always have new specials and of course the famous cheese plates... A must try... Anne-Marie M, Ocean City
By the sea
“Food and drink some of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

We have been to Liquid Assets many times. Today we decided to go again since their menu always offers unusual and excellent fare.

I had several martinis made with Maker's Mark whiskey and my sister had Margaritas. We split an Ahi Tuna appetizer that was wonderful. It included Ahi Tuna on crispy wontons, wasabi siracha cream cheese, sesame seeds, scallions, kimchee.

For dinner, I had Mac N Cheese
Merguez meatballs, pear - pecorino mornay, candied brussel sprouts and carrots

My sister had Smoked Tuna Melt on
ciabatta bread, with red onion, fire roasted tomatoes, cornichones, cheddar cheese, arugula, thick cut fries.

Excellent meal and just what we needed on a rainy night.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Must Try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Great restaurant with interesting food and drink choices. I had the deluxe grilled cheese with sausage and thick cut fries and my dining companion had a lunch special of pulled pork BBQ sliders with a mixed green salad. The beer, wine and cocktail list is extensive. Families were there, but I would recommend this for adult couples or groups. This will go on my must visit list for all future OC trips.

Philadelphia, PA
“Great Meal and Atomosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This unique place is a liquor store with a restaurant in it! After reading all the great reviews we decided to give it a try and we were not disappointed. The service was excellent, the dishes we ordered (steak, cheeseboard) could not have been better and the atmosphere was romantic and cozy.

If I continue to write, I'll just be repeating what other reviewers had already said so I'll just suggest you give this place a try!!

Kensington, Maryland
“Best bar in OC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Always busy even in the off season with a mix of locals and visitors. Staff is friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxed. Specialty drink is the Wide Awake Drunk which is very popular. Food is also very good. Large beer selection and wines to enjoy. Nice size oysters with lots of flavor, didn't try any of the dinner entrees but everything looked delicious. Secrets may be the largest bar on the East Coast but Liquid Assets is the best.

Philadelphia, PA
“we used to love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Having been in town for 14 years...we have seen LA expand and become one of the upscale risings stars in OC. Consistent good food. Bartenders in black and white...nice drinks and conversation. Recently though, a couple of weird changes have occurred. Wait staff wear these ill fitting beige aprons, I really thought I was in Cracker Barrel! Also, there is some creepy stalker dude who works there that walks around staring at all the patrons...and I have heard many people talk about it (glad I wasn't the only one who noticed). Other than that, nice place but why they made those changes is beyond me!

• Visited January 2014