“great time!!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Flagship Hotel Oceanfront

You added Flagship Hotel Oceanfront to your Saves list
Flagship Hotel Oceanfront
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2600 Baltimore Avenue, Boardwalk and 26th Street, Ocean City, MD 21842   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #71 of 108 Hotels in Ocean City
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“great time!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I decided to have a renewal of our vows on the beach! We chose this hotel because it was on the boardwalk but away from all the crowds. I'm so glad we did. When I made my reservation they were so nice and answered all of my 100 questions. Then when I arrived the front desk clerk Kate and the manager Lori were super nice. They let us into our room early and even moved their car so we could have a close parking spot!!!! =) The entire staff went out of their way to be friendly and I really appreciate that. This is an older hotel and they have renovated part of it. It was worth the stay just to have a respectful and friendly staff. They have an indoor pool that is open all night, a hot tub and tanning bed! They have recently added more activities to thier courtyard...overall we had a wonderful time!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I walked in and refused to sit even in the lobby. Chairs were stained and looked suspicious. I walked the hall to my room as urine smell hit me in the face. I opened the door and my face dropped immediately. I then did my usual bedbug test and they did pass that, however the room was covered in mold and the sheets were a dingy yellow. I spent more at the bed bath beyond buying sheets, pillows and cleaning products then I would have if I had stayed at a much much better hotel. After buying my own sheets and making the room somewhat tolerable, I walked through the pool area which was saturated with diapered and naked babies. Again, the smell of urine hit me in the face. I waited for the babies to go to bed hoping the pool would be cleaned by 10pm, nope! I put my hand in and my hand smelled of pee, so I forgot about the pool and went to splash mountain the next day instead. The housekeeper was really nice and so were the front desk people, but the place....its awful! Adult , childless couples who want sanitary conditions ....DO NOT GO HERE!

Room Tip: corner suite if you must go here, but don't!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Lewiston, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

After all the reviews I read, I was very nervous to stay at this hotel, but I'm glad I did! We had a wonderful time and the hotel was great. The front desk, housekeeping and maintenance staff were very nice and helpful! We had a great room with a great view, it may have been a little small, but we weren't in the room much anyway; it was great to wake up and see the dolphins in the ocean!! There was always fruit and coffee in the morning. Our room was steps to the beach/ocean and being at the end of the Boardwalk, there was not too much commotion. The Riptide Bar had great food and frozen drinks. Yes there was a smell in the hallways, but you are right above a seafood restaurant, what do you expect! It did not bother us. Great location and we will stay there again!! I hope this helps other travelers! Thanks so much Flagship!!!

Room Tip: Oceanfront efficiency was the way to go!!
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My friends and I stayed at this hotel just this past weekend during our stay in Ocean City. The location was fantastic. We had a balcony with a full view of the beach and the waves rolling in from the ocean. Our hotel was right on the boardwalk and steps away from the beach. However, the appeal ended right there. The hallways smelled like urine and I spotted numerous dark stains on the carpet made of God knows what. When I laid myself down on the bed, I'm not sure why but I was continually paranoid that there were invisible germs coating the bedsheets. The hotel room and the bathroom had a weird odor that could not be eliminated with my can of Febreeze. I would not every stay here ever again. If you're planning on visiting Ocean City any time soon there are much nicer hotels than this one. Save your money and pay a little extra. At least you'll be staying in a cleaner place.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Luray, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Based on the pictures on the website and the price of the room, I thought I was going to be staying at a very nice hotel. I was wrong. I should have read the reviews on here first. From the moment I stepped in the front doors I had a bad feeling about this place. The staff wasn't very welcoming and acted like it was an inconvenience for us to be there. The elevator is tiny. The hallways and our room smelled like pee. Upon notifying the manager of this smell, he said that he could not verify it. There are several other reviewers who also mentioned this smell. The room was a lot smaller than they make it look in the picture. The coffee in the lobby was decent but there was never any fruit in the mornings. The Wifi internet was horrible (when it even worked) Out of the 4 or 5 wifi hotspots around the hotel, I could never get better than 1 bar of signal. I couldnt connect to the internet half of the time either. The riptide bar was pretty cool but it closed way too early. This hotel is a good location right on the boardwalk, but thats about all it has going for it.

Ocean City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

This hotel was wonderful! We used it for a family vacation with two young children. The beachfront location is excellent with the outdoor pool facing the ocean. Additionally, we were pleased to see a pirate ship play area for young children in the courtyard. The service was impressive and we are already planning to stay here again next year!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

My sister and I have been going to the Flagship for now 5 years. We have experienced so much fun.They have indoor and outdoor pool, an excerise room, a suntan bed, a bar outside . Its a great place to stay rooms are real nice, and the staff are excellent, Scotty is very personable and he will do anything to make your stay great, We love this hotel we will always stay here when we visit OCMD.
thank you Flagship.

Room Tip: the best rooms to stay are the oceanfront so you can watch the beautiful sunrise and sunsets.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Flagship Hotel Oceanfront? Share your experiences!