“Would not go back” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Flagship Hotel Oceanfront

You added Flagship Hotel Oceanfront to your Saves list
Flagship Hotel Oceanfront
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2600 Baltimore Avenue, Boardwalk and 26th Street, Ocean City, MD 21842   |
Ranked #69 of 107 Hotels in Ocean City
“Would not go back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I didn't expect something amazing but this was a little rediculous. First when we got there the staff was very nice got our room keys and the lady said up two steps down 3 well, after the 3 sets of stairs and 4hallways thinking we will never fine our room. When in the room clean but old. Everything had a yellow old tint to it and the mattresses are horrible they sink when you sit on it and the sheets were gross. When you walk in the bathroom you are overwhelmed with green. green tiles green sinks and green toilet. Then the ceilening in the bathroom wasn't even finished. Basically everything was done without any care. I would recommened not to go here!

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Moscow, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

The location is good and the room is clean. But...The mattresses are so old that you can feel and hear the springs, and they are the smallest doubles I have ever seen. The rest of the room was old and outdated but I can live with that. The bathroom was barely big enough to call tiny. The ocean view I paid for can only be seen if looking over an hvac fan and ugly courtyard--only if you are standing. So don't expect to sit on your balcony and enjoy the view. The parking is atrocious--you need to be a stunt driver to get in and out if some of the spots, and there are so many steps to go up and down just to stay on the same floor (it's hard to explain) that you can't use a cart to bring your luggage in. I could go on....

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Just returned from Flagship Hotel in Ocean City and again we had great time. The staff there are great especially Scot who is THE MAN! We went there again this year as we had went there the year before and had a great time and were treated above and beyond!

So just letting people know if you are looking for a hotel in Ocean City make sure you check them out.

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the 3rd floor and the all have an ocean view.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

My family and I stayed in their courtyard rooms and the view was gorgeous! The staff was so welcoming and nice. Everyone spoke when they would see us such a change from other hotels we have been too! They have an indoor pool that was open all night so I was able to take my nieces down at 11pm and let them play while my mom and I relaxed on the lounge chairs. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable...I just really enjoyed my stay and can't wait to come again.

Room Tip: I was in the courtyard room because the oceanfront wasn't available and that actually was a bett...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Hotel location is very good, boardwalk is outside and easy access to beach. Pancake house and all u can eat buffet is just outside hotel which was great. Price was ok, paid 139 plus tax for each night, stay was from Sunday to wednesday, thought price should be cheaper for weekday but it wasn't. Our negative comments are....we came early and asked if we can check in and was told to come back for 3 pm, we came back at 3:40 pm and room was not ready, room key did not work, had to get new ones. Sheets were not changed and bed not made up next morning. Balcony was never cleaned entire stay. Had to put bed against wall for baby, that bed was never made up entire stay. They need to have someone look over cleaning staff work so they do a better job.

Room Tip: We had a deluxe room, decent size. Room 327, fourth from the front and third floor. Had good view of...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
York, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

Went to OC for a random trip with friends and since I stayed here the 2 previous years we decided to stay again. Stay was good, staff was accommodating as always. We had a deluxe room. The only thing i didn't like was the room we were assigned. We were in room 314, 3rd floor, in the back corner. Room was only ocean view if we sat in the very corner. We were not in the room much so it wasn't a big deal Other than that, everything thing was great. I would stay here again

Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I had my concerns about staying this close to the boardwalk- I believe that the closer to the boardwalk, the scummier the accomodations. However, my friend and I decided pretty last minute (about 10 days before) to go to OC for Memorial day weekend. Flagship had the least expensive oceanview room, so I booked it. The front desk staff was friendly, even when we had a small dispute (I thought we booked oceanfront, but when I reviewed the reservation, it did indeed say oceanview). The rooms were cleaned promptly every day, and the staff was courteous. Clearly this is no Marriott, but for a budget hotel on the boardwalk with an ocean view, it was suprisingly good. There was also a live reggae band that played each afternoon (not sure if that was just for Mem day wknd), so that added to the fun atmosphere. The pool and pool bar were packed and lively every afternoon with a younger crowd (early-mid 20s). There were also a lot of amenities that make it a good deal- game room with 80's video games like Ms Pacman, and they only cost 25 cents, just like the good old days. Inexpensive vending machine, indoor and outdoor pools, gym, playground, coffee and fruit in the lobby. Aside from a bulb in the ceiling light that was out, everything was functional in the room, and the balcony was large with 2 chairs and a table. For a no frills, fun experience, this place is it.

Room Tip: Higher number rooms= closer to the beach
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Flagship Hotel Oceanfront? Share your experiences!