“WOW....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Breakers Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
The Breakers Hotel
You added The Breakers Hotel to your Saves list
3rd Street & Boardwalk, Ocean City, MD 21843   |
Ranked #8 of 108 Hotels in Ocean City
Bath, Pennsylvania
“WOW....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We stayed here on Memorial Day weekend. From the time we walked in the door we were impressed. The desk staff was very friendly and went above and beyond with anything we needed. The room was very nice sized as was the bathroom. We left the room early every morning and got back around late morning and everything looked perfect. We will definitely be staying here again

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

We just got back from OC and we stayed at Breakers Hotel! We were there3 nights 4 days! I did alot of research before we picked a hotel to stay at because im a freak when it comes to bugs, and dirtyness in hotels etc! found a website for oceancity that shows what hotels have had bedbugs or roaches or any bug issue in that matter and some of the places we were looking to stay at had bedbug warnings so we scratched those off our lists. THANKGOD! haha We did allllllllot more researching and came across Breakers Hotel! We saw alot of positive remarks from people about it being VERY CLEAN which is all i really wanted to hear! I read that alot of people had issues with the staff being rude and the cleaning ladies didnt clean good etc Well Im sorry but our stay was wonderful! I didnt meet one rude person at the front desk what so ever! The cleaning lady came the first morning when we were while we were sleeping and she asked us if we needed anything and was very very nice and said if we need more towels etc she will be on our floor for the day for us to come get what we need or let her know. Everybody was so helpful! When she did come in and cleaned our room it was so clean just like when we first walked in on the first night we got there :-) The only DOWNFALL was they dont have a pool outside! The pool they do have is small but very very clean other then the rust that stained the side from the handycap chair! They shocked it I believe every morning which is great. The only other annoying thing was our ice machine didnt work on our level but we just jumped on elevator to 5th floor real quick and got it there. So as you can see we had no big issues at all besides the no pool outside which we knew before we got there and ice machine lol nothing bad at all! I cant wait to go back at the end of summer and stay at our new favorite place in ocean city! Oh and FYI I saw somebody complain about having to use the card to get to everywhere in the hotel???? Well I LOVE that and feel much safer! You cant get on the elevator and get to the 3rd,4th, or 5th floor with out a card/key. The only floor you can get to is 2nd and that brings you to the front desk..... I love that! great idea on how it is all set up ....

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Me and my husband stayed here on Mother's Day Weekend (5/2012) and was so glad we chose this hotel. I loved the security of the hotel, the clean rooms and the large king bed! The staff was very friendly and warm. The only draw back is the pool is indoors but when you have an ocean....

We will definetly be staying with Breakers each and every visit we make to OCM!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

The only thing good about this place is the security. We already paid $500 for our room for 2days then they made us pay an extra $50 a day for our child, then the next day we got up around 11am walked on the board walk got back around 4 something to find out no one cleaned anything, no new sheets no new towels or wash cloths nothing so we went down to the front desk to get something to handle that only to find the people have to clean the rooms leave at 1pm. There customer service is horrible and I wouldn't suggest no one to stay here

• Stayed June 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

My husband and I just spent 4 days at this hotel and from the time I made the reservations to the time we checked out, everything was first class. Darian at the front desk was such a gem. She was so kind to get my airshow tickets printed for me. This might not sound like such a big deal, but the web site that I purchased the tickets did not work on our computers but she made it happen. The other staff at this hotel were extremely kind and helpful. The hotel is very CLEAN, too. We will definitely stay at the Breakers again. Thanks to the Breakers staff for such a wonderful stay. Doris G

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

We stayed over the Memorial Day weekend and it was wonderful. Extremely clean, rooms are huge, staff was awesome, we stayed on the same floor as the front desk and every time we passed the desk, they greeted us, day or night. The whole place is very spacious and comfortable and did I mention CLEAN!!.
The only slight drawback would have to be the parking, its off-site, but that's the only thing I can find wrong. Otherwise, this place is a gem, I will definitely stay here again, and recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Gaithersburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Everything was perfect at the OC Breakers Hotel. The hotel was half a block from the boardwalk, with several choices for food, including a Dough Roller on site, and a nice indoor pool on the fourth floor to cool off after a hot day at the beach. When we checked in, the front desk staff gave our kids a toy, which was a nice touch. The rooms are clean and spacious and clean. Normally we stay higher up in Ocean City, to get cleaner rooms in the larger, newer hotels. However, we now prefer the OC Breakers and will be sure to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to The Breakers Hotel? Share your experiences!