A/C did not work at all. We had to put the bed right in front of the a/c to get a small amount of air. It was cooler outside than in. The bunk beds were held up by cement blocks, plyboard, and duct tape. The top railing wasnt attached to the bed so BEWARE of the bunk beds. The room was not serviced all week, so we left a day early. The ants were terrible....all over the place in the kitchen. We emptied our own trash, and had to ask for fresh towels each day. The carpets were filthy; we had to keep our sandals on. The parking issue is horrible. We had to drive our SUV over the curb, just to get in the stone pathway. There were people making out in the pool, so it was no place for children. The blinds don't fit the windows, and you can see in from the outside. It is extremely loud all night; people hollering and yelling. If you have children or teenagers, this is no place to stay, and if you like clean and sanitary environments DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Lagoon Miami Beach Hotel Ocean City
- Parrot Lagoon Miami Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a modest MOTEL downtown Ocean City that you can walk from to the sandy Ocean City beach, Boardwalk and the bay, you've found it!Parrot Lagoon Motel has all exterior entrances with the old key system. There are standard rooms, efficiencies, king size suites and a 2br/1ba cottage with the standard motel amenities such as TV, private bathroom, A/C, mini fridge, microwave and an outdoor swimming pool.New in 2010: new flooring in every room and some additional interior and exterior updates, fresh coffee and healthy snacks served daily in season from 6am till noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Parrot Lagoon Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.