The room was indeed small but it was just a place to stay overnight and shower at. me and my three buddies stayed for a full week so it was only 100 dollars each. The pool was surprisingly nice. The room was also clean. This place is great for teens who just need a place to stay and crash but as for families its a close call. If you plan on hanging out in the room this place isnt for you. Why would you hang here though when the beach is only 2 blocks away?!??! I would defintley stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Lagoon Miami Beach Hotel Ocean City
- Parrot Lagoon Miami Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a modest MOTEL downtown Ocean City that you can walk from to the sandy Ocean City beach, Boardwalk and the bay, you've found it!Parrot Lagoon Motel has all exterior entrances with the old key system. There are standard rooms, efficiencies, king size suites and a 2br/1ba cottage with the standard motel amenities such as TV, private bathroom, A/C, mini fridge, microwave and an outdoor swimming pool.New in 2010: new flooring in every room and some additional interior and exterior updates, fresh coffee and healthy snacks served daily in season from 6am till noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Parrot Lagoon Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.