I booked our (2) rooms right away because of pricing, then read the reviews. While driving down I was worried, but when I got there, I was very much relieved of any worry I had. The location was amazing, especially for the price of the rooms. The staff at the front desk was helpful upon checking in and out. The rooms were small, but, it said "small room" in the description, plus I don't go on vacation to spend a lot of time in a room, so it didn't matter what size they were... There was no sign of bugs, nor mold, nor stained sheets or trash. The place was everything I could have hoped for, and I cant wait to go back next year. Again, great location and unbeatable pricing.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Lagoon Miami Beach Hotel Ocean City
- Parrot Lagoon Miami Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a modest MOTEL downtown Ocean City that you can walk from to the sandy Ocean City beach, Boardwalk and the bay, you've found it!Parrot Lagoon Motel has all exterior entrances with the old key system. There are standard rooms, efficiencies, king size suites and a 2br/1ba cottage with the standard motel amenities such as TV, private bathroom, A/C, mini fridge, microwave and an outdoor swimming pool.New in 2010: new flooring in every room and some additional interior and exterior updates, fresh coffee and healthy snacks served daily in season from 6am till noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Parrot Lagoon Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.