They seem to be really nice but watch out! when you first get there, they give you a paper to fill out with damages, make sure you inspect the house from floor to ceiling! we stayed here (parrot bay on 5th street, 2nd floor) and didnt get the deposit back (300.00) due to a TV CABLE not being pulled in - and we didnt even use the tv! they did follow with what they said about checking wrist bands, but once you made friends with the "guard" it was alright. the room we stayed in was nice, however i suggest you bring your own bedding x2. the sheets in BOTH double beds in our apartment had blood on them....can we say nasty?! and yes, i was a senior week renter, but our neighbors weren't - infact they lived there year round with a 3yr old daughter that they smoked weed in front of! they complained alot about noise too. One night, id say around 6 oour toilet got clogged and over flowed (do to puke) and they told us it wasnt their problem until the 11am the following morning. how nasty?! finally, We were late to return the key by literally 2 minutes, and they threatened to take out deposite money away. 2 minutes, really?! over all i will NEVER rent fro them again. the apartment appers to be nice, but it is FAR from it. never do it!
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Lagoon Miami Beach Hotel Ocean City
- Parrot Lagoon Miami Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a modest MOTEL downtown Ocean City that you can walk from to the sandy Ocean City beach, Boardwalk and the bay, you've found it!Parrot Lagoon Motel has all exterior entrances with the old key system. There are standard rooms, efficiencies, king size suites and a 2br/1ba cottage with the standard motel amenities such as TV, private bathroom, A/C, mini fridge, microwave and an outdoor swimming pool.New in 2010: new flooring in every room and some additional interior and exterior updates, fresh coffee and healthy snacks served daily in season from 6am till noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Parrot Lagoon Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.