After reading some of the reviews about the Safari, I was prepared for a clean, if small experience. Exactly what it was. We requested a king bedbed room...there's one per floor. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfy. Towels were okay, but I'm a towel snob and like fluffy towels that I can wrap around me. There is virtually no bathroom counter space and no hair dryer in the room; you can get one from the front desk. There is a common balcony at the end of each floor that is directly over the boardwalk. Owner/manager was very nice and accommodating. Our toilet kept 'running' after the first Mohr, and he fixed it promptly. Will we stay here again? Depends on our budget. I certainly would consider it, but I would like a room with a balcony of it's own.
- Also Known As:
- Safari Motel Boardwalk Hotel
- Safari Motel Boardwalk Hotel Ocean City
- Safari Motel Ocean City
- Safari Hotel Ocean City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Safari Motel offers a unique lodging experience that includes clean, comfortable, and affordable rooms. Start your day with our complimentary coffee and tea service at the lobby or relax at our common oceanfront balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Boardwalk. Booking at the Safari Motel, you will enjoy courteous personalized service and a welcoming home away from home atmosphere. We are a pet friendly motel (limited availability & fee.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Safari Motel Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.