If you are looking for a pet-friendly hotel in Ocean CIty, MD, the choices are few and far between. Safari Motel is right on the boardwalk and the parking is free so these are big deals. The room was tiny but clean. I am amazed by the pet fees being charged in Maryland and Virginia. This one was $30 per night and in my current location, they are actually charging $40 per night for a declawed, spayed female cat. Ridiculous!!!
At Safari, the usual amenities that we have all become accustomed to during our travels, are absent. No breakfast, no hairdryer, nowhere to hang clothes, needless to say, no iron but again this is the beach so I guess it's okay to walk around wrinkled.
I found it to be overpriced but I guess when you are on the boardwalk, it's whatever people are willing to pay.
- Also Known As:
- Safari Motel Boardwalk Hotel
- Safari Motel Boardwalk Hotel Ocean City
- Safari Motel Ocean City
- Safari Hotel Ocean City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Safari Motel offers a unique lodging experience that includes clean, comfortable, and affordable rooms. Start your day with our complimentary coffee and tea service at the lobby or relax at our common oceanfront balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Boardwalk. Booking at the Safari Motel, you will enjoy courteous personalized service and a welcoming home away from home atmosphere. We are a pet friendly motel (limited availability & fee.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Safari Motel Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.