For the price of the Hotel compared to other O.C. Hotels it's a steal! I almost feel guilty for paying the amount I did ! The room was great and looked recently re-done and the maids kept it super clean and re-stocked with towels, soap and bathroom tissue. the pool was awesome and I enjoyed relaxing in the sun there! The hotel conveinately located near a bus stop so if you like to have a couple of drinks on vacation like I do, you can ride the bus to anything you desire without worry of a DUI . The staff was very friendly and helpful and no matter what time of day or night it was , you found someone keeping the grounds clean. There were soda and water machines at the hotel but I would recommend bringing cases of your own. For breakfast and lunch I would recommend the Brass Balls on the boardwalk between 10th and 12th st's . Or for convenance Dunkin Donuts is across the street and Mc Donalds is 2 blocks North . For the best Rib's in the world try Nick's on about 145th street .for the best crab cakes try Captain's Galley 2 , take route 50 west then left on Golf Course Road. I had a great time at The Islander and will stay there every time I visit O.C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a family owned and operated business, we understand how important it is to keep our customers completely satisfied. From our flexibledaily, weekly and monthly rates to our spacious, quiet lodgings, we are the perfect location for a great vacation! UNDER New Management ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Islander Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Hotel Ocean City
- Islander Motel Ocean City
- Islander Hotel Ocean City