“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 108 Hotels in Ocean City
Pomfret, Maryland
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We've stayed at these condos several times, most recently 21 May 2014. The suites are spacious and very clean. No "beach smell". Appliances are new/modern with an excellent full kitchen, bathrooms are good, beds are quite comfy, the furniture is in good shape, and you are right on the beach. We like going to Lenny's beach bar next door at the Clarion. The building itself has been around for a while, but they keep the suites in excellent condition. This has become our place of choice when we make our excursions to Ocean City. Will be back next year!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
StephanieHReed, Manager at Marigot Beach Suites, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
We appreciate your patronage, and the fantastic review! Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I enjoyed staying at the Marigot Beach Suites. Everyone was very helpful and friendly at the Clarion. I stayed at the Clarion last year and I look forward to staying at the Marigot again next year. The deck is huge, the view is beautiful and the rooms are very clean. We had a problem with the safe in the room when we checked in and someone was right there to fix it. Great place to stay and I love the fact that there is a clothes washer and dryer in the room.

Room Tip: This place has numbered parking spaces and makes sure no Nevis in your spot
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
We appreciate this great review! Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Mount Joy PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We went to Marigot for our 28th anniversary! The room was disappointing. The bedroom was not on the ocean side of the room. We are used to rising in the morning to the sound of the ocean. The door to the room was jammed a lot and difficult to open. The room did not feel super clean.

• Stayed April 2014
StephanieHReed, Manager at Marigot Beach Suites, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Happy Belated Anniversary! And thank you for choosing to spend your special day with us. I'm sorry that you were disappointed with your accommodations. Our one-bedroom units have the bedroom on the bayside, but the master bedroom in our 2 and 3 bedroom units are ocean side. The Directors of Housekeeping and Maintenance will be sharing your comments with their staff in order that the appropriate actions are taken to resolve these issues. I hope you will return to visit with us again in the near future.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Me and my wife decided to take our honeymoon at the Marigot Beach Resort. We had a blast. Our room was perfect. The view was breathtaking. The bed was comfortable and the room was well maintained. Like the terminator will say, "I'll Be Back"!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
StephanieHReed, Manager at Marigot Beach Suites, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Congratulations on your marriage! We're honored you chose us to be a part of your newlywed memories. We appreciate the positive comments, and hope to welcome you back again. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!
Emmaus, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We came to Ocean City for my hubby's birthday April 25-27 2014. I found this condo unit on the internet. I was pleasantly surprised because many of the reviews were not that good. Our unit 803 was well kept, clean and tidy. The decor could have used updating but that isn't why I'm at the beach anyway. The staff at the Clarion Fountainbleu were wonderful and accommodating. The only compliant I have is that the coffee maker was broken! Sunrises were beautiful from the balcony and sunsets from the front door! Lovely. Will stay here again!

Room Tip: Make sure you stay in a Clarion owned room, some are private owners and the management company that...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
StephanieHReed, Manager at Marigot Beach Suites, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Aren't the sunsets gorgeous?! Thank you for the positive feedback. I do apologize for broken coffee maker; did you let us know that it was broken? We would have brought another coffee maker over right away. We appreciate your patronage, and are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
Waldorf, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I was in OC for my daughter's cheerleading competition. My room was along a dark walk way at the Marigot and smelled like cigaretts as soon as I entered the room. I was afraid to sit or touch anything. There was trash on the floor and the bathrooms were horrible! I complained to the front desk and I was moved to another room. This room was was much better but still along a dark walk way. Although it appeared to be clean, I was still afraid after my first experience. I did not take a shower or bath. I took a bird bath from the sink for two days. After leaving out for a few hours, I returned to my room to find that the door was open. I thought the cleaning lady may have been inside. NOPE! No signs of the cleaning lady; not even near the dark walk way. Thank goodness nothing was missing. Although I was given an outstanding view of the ocean in my second room, the room is in dire need up updating. Horrible experience. Never AGAIN!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
StephanieHReed, Manager at Marigot Beach Suites, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you encountered while staying with us. The condition in which you found the first room in no way meets our standards. It sounds like you may have been accidentally checked into a unit that hadn't been cleaned yet, and I'm very sorry for that. I'm concerned regarding your mention of dark walkways, as all the of the walkways in the building are lighted. I've private messaged you to get the unit numbers you were in so that we can check the lighting in the adjacent corridors, and resolve the other issues as soon as possible. Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Rockville, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

For a much needed girlz trip, we stayed in room 404.

The condo was fairly large and clean.: One king sized bed in master, two doubles in another room and pull out double bed in living room couch. Although the decor is dated in the late 80's, the balcony and windows in the master were nice.
Living area has a love seat and single chair with coffee table, DVD player. There are three televisions, two full baths.

full size Washer dryer was excellent to wash our beach towels.

Dining area fit 6 of us comfortably.

Kitchen was equipped with Dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, electric can opener, coffee maker, toaster, small plastic cutting board, 2 knives, stove top pans, utensils, minimal cooking utensils.
Make sure you provide your own shampoo, conditioner, lotion, hand dish washing detergent, sponge, ice, pans for oven, possibly a good knife if you do a lot of choppping and Bath towels. They do have packs of laundry detergent and dish washing machine detergent.

There is no daily cleaning/housekeeping of your room.

Building is right on the beach. There is an indoor swimming pool on the premises but I never used it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
StephanieHReed, Manager at Marigot Beach Suites, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you weren't happy with the decor, but I do hope you enjoyed your girls' weekend. We do provide bath towels at the beginning of your stay. If there is ever a problem with how the condo is stocked, we encourage our guests to call the guest services agents at the front desk, who will make every possible attempt to resolve your issues. Again, thank you and we hope to see you again.

Been to Marigot Beach Suites? Share your experiences!