I really enjoyed the hotel! The customer service was really great, and for me that sometimes makes or breaks my stay at resorts or hotels. My girls had a blast in the pool! The lifeguards were very attentive. Our room was perfect for the four of us, not crowded at all( well the bathroom was a little tight) even with a crib (which was provided for free). The only thing about our room that I didn't care for was the back door. It didn't lock well and it made me uncomfortable, my 2 year old could open it, even when it was locked. The beds were awesome! I didn't want to get up in the morning. Slept great! There were so many free things to do with the kids like miniature golf, movie rental and books and board games. My daughter loved watching Wreck It Ralph in the Lounge and eating the popcorn which was also free. All in all it was a great family getaway, can't wait to come back again. The only thing I would say would be to check the pool times, I did not realize the pool didn't open the next morning til 12, that was a little disappointed, because we couldn't stay, but my own fault for not checking ahead of time. I really enjoyed this place and cannot wait to take my kids back again so we can try out everything your hotel has to offer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year-round family resort offering affordable rates and packages surrounded by many free amenities creating a unique, fun, memorable vacation trip and experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Francis Scott Key Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Francis Scott Key Family Hotel Ocean City
- Francis Scott Key Motel
- Francis Scott Key Hotel Ocean City Md