My family took our first trip to OC in late August and after a long process of looking for a place to stay, we ended up here at FSK. All the positives, the indoor pool and bar, very nice and the hot tub for myself was a bonus. The little water slide is pretty cool as it's just enough for kids to enjoy. The outdoor pool area looked fine and the pirate ship was wonderful. The diner is a great place to eat, food is great and the staff are the same. Now the min goldf course is a nice set up however the greens are torn a bit which affects the ball at times. Definitely needs to be replaced but the layout of the course is good. My room in the Carolina building second floor was good. People could have issues with the beds. I loved the bed, my wife did not and had some back issues for a day but was quickly healed. The grounds look old which is i'm sure is part of the look but at times it could look a little outdated. Overall, very ni8ce place to stay. Needs the continued updates, but a great place to stay if they keep it up to par and beyond.
- Also Known As:
- Francis Scott Key Family Hotel Ocean City
- Francis Scott Key Motel
- Francis Scott Key Hotel Ocean City Md
- Francis Scott Key Family Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year-round family resort offering affordable rates and packages surrounded by many free amenities creating a unique, fun, memorable vacation trip and experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Francis Scott Key Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.