“ok boardwalk” 4 of 5 stars

Staten Island, New York
8 attraction reviews
“ok boardwalk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The boardwalk is nice, but gets very crowded during the summer months. You have to keep an eye on your kids so they do not get lost. I thought that it wouid be a little bigger in length considering all the hotels and people that come to Ocean City Md. The boardwalks in New Jersey are longer and have more attractions.

Visited June 2013

Gaithersburg, Maryland
21 attraction reviews
“What I Love Here is Renting A Bike Early in the Morning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I actually just come to Ocean City, if the opportunity arises, mainly because I can wake up early, watch the sunrise, and rent a bike from 7:00 - 10 a.m. for an hour for $6! If it wasn't that far from where I lived, I'd go here just for biking.

So when I got an invitation to join my family last Labor Day, I drove 3 hours by myself singing along with all my cds and stopping at a Burger King to get something to eat.

There is so much to do at the Boardwalk. Shopping is one of them. Actually, I do buy a lot of stuff from the shops here. They sell unique t-shirts that you can't find in your own neighborhood. I love those reflectorized shirts that glows in the dark. Our zumba class had a zumba marathon and we were asked to wear this kind of shirt. I was lucky I had one! It was bought at the Boardwalk.

Also, we always buy the Fisher popcorn and the taffy saltwater which is a favorite here at work. You know just so they know you spent a weekend in Ocean City. I'm kidding.

So if you're like me who loves biking and loves the ocean breeze, come to the boardwalk in Ocean City. There are so many bike rentals there. It's usually $6 per hour. But the last time, this guy just made me pay $5. He said that was enough. It was nice of him to do that. There are still kind people in this world.

I like to bike early because there aren't too many people yet in the boardwalk. Later, as people come to walk and bike, you will have to maneuver that bike through the crowds. But even that is FUN! It is so therapeutic to bike here at the boardwalk. You can forget your problems for an hour, your debts (who doesn't have one), your deadlines, or whatever is going on in your life.

BIKE! It's good for your health:) I would like to get healthier as I grow older. I've decided to eat healthier too and I'm trying to convince all my friends and family. If it's not good for you, why eat it? If that's too difficult, at least go biking or walking.

cumberland, md
3 attraction reviews
“love the boardwalk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

the boardwalk is one of the reasons people like me come back each year. i always walk the full length each time im here. i know ive seen everything more than once but its just what us natives who visit each year do. like a tradition

Suffern, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We did the obligatory walk up and down the boardwalk with our kids. Most stores sell the same stuff. The prices were fair but could use more variety in the types of stores there.

Toronto, Canada
16 attraction reviews
“"Only 10hrs. drive from Buffalo your down on the boardwalk!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had an oceanfront room booked specifically for the boardwalk/beach view. We are glad we booked early it was our 1st visit to OC and it was a good idea hotel was booked solid. I sat on the balcony around 6pm watching the last of the beachgoers come in, but that is when the boardwalk started to get busy.It is about an hour stroll from 11th to the frog bar "$5 pitchers 7-9pm" which is at the end of a mix of shops you can watch the inlet to the bay side then turn around and head back to see what you missed it is also where the tram starts. This boardwalk is fun for all ages.

Visited August 2013