“The best” 5 of 5 stars

Keymar, Maryland, United States
5 attraction reviews
“The best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Been to different places with a boardwalk and OC has the best. It is crowded in the summer season, but that just adds to the experience. Have gone in the offseason and still great and with less people. I can spend the whole day checking out the shops.

Visited June 2012

• Slovak first
NY
18 attraction reviews
“Cool place to take a walk or bike ride.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This was my first time at ocean city so I had to check out the boardwalk. It's impressive! I'm glad I came off season and it wasn't crowded. I bet the boardwalk & beach are busy in summer. There's lots of places to buy beach stuff, t shirts & food places. I probably won't come here again but if in the area it's a must see.

Visited April 2013
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
37 attraction reviews
“Always a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have been to this boardwalk time and time again and it never gets old. It seems like I see something different each time I go. The food is always good there as well!

Visited September 2012
Zwijndrecht, The Netherlands
14 attraction reviews
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Since I was here in april I was apparently here at the wrong time. Most of the stores and bars along the boardwalk were closed. What was there didn't interest me in the slightest though. Basically this is a 2,25 mile wooden path lined with mediocre stores. Taking a stroll over the sand along the waterline is more enjoyable in my opinion.

Visited April 2013
Towson, Maryland
“Always a family favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Plenty to do from shopping to rides to napping by the ocean! Once a summer the Dew Tour comes to OCMD and offers tons of additional entertainment.

Visited August 2012