“Jay is the best on the Front Desk” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #27 of 107 Hotels in Ocean City
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Jay is the best on the Front Desk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We checked in duing rain/snow/lack of power/tired/hungry/wet and many other descriptive words. Jay checked us in quickly helped us find a great food delivery, got me extra towels because everything was wet lol and was in general very helpful. All hotel employees should be as helpful! Thank you Comfort Inn and Jay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Rahman C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ocean City, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
THANK YOU so much for taking a moment to write about your wonderful stay with us! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your kind words about our staff. Customer service is our number one priority at the Comfort Suites, Ocean City, MD. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

ok I can not say how much I loved this hotel I went a few years ago and it was amazing!! The staff was really friendly,the
morning breakfest was something I didnt except!!;),and I Loved!!!! there pool!!! I do not have even have 1 bad thing to say about this hotel!!! I also took my dog with me I went with my family so I didnt want ti leave my little baby home and even I could see that he liked the hotel!!!:) And when I went to go relax in the pool the staff was nice enough to let my dig come to the pool with me (just not in the pool) And that hotel had a little park in the back for kids and a gym,and an arcida!! The hotel was also very close to the beach so we would walk there!!! Now I highly recomade thus hotel its perfect for u and your family!!
p.s this year im going with my best friend!!!:)

• Stayed June 2012
THANK YOU so much for taking a moment to write about your wonderful stay with us! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Comfort Suites, Ocean City, MD! Our guest’s comfort is one of our number one goals!! As well as our furry friends! We look forward to your next visit with us!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was my first time staying in a Comfort Suites. While I was very apprehensive at first (Ocean City was sold out, so I had no choice), I was pleasantly surprised! Spacious room and comfortable beds! Decent hotel for the value!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Rahman C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ocean City, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for writing about your positive experience with us! We're happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you'll come back to see us soon
Branchport, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I reserved the Ocean City Comfort Suites based on Tripadvisor reviews and my previous experience with other Comfort Suites. Well, I'd like to know how many of the so called "unbiased" reviews were in fact paid for by Choice Hotels. This place is a dump. I had to ask for a different room after the first one reeked of cigarette smoke. And that was after a twenty minute wait to get checked in on a Monday afternoon. And while the room has a refrigerator and microwave, I wouldn't consider this room a suite, It's one big room. Everything about the room screamed cheap. Plastic junky looking ice bucket, cheap plastic glasses, cheap toiletries. Cookies were available in the lobby early afternoon but soon disappeared. Breakfast was skimpy at best. Hallway carpet had huge stains on both the second and third floor. One of the outside doors never locked. For your next Ocean City stay, look elsewhere especially in the off season.. If I had thought I could get my money back, and go elsewhere, I would have.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Rahman C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ocean City, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
A guest’s comments are always very important to us as they let us know how we measured up to their expectations. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you encountered at our hotel. We take pride in our smoke free hotel, but sometimes guests smoking in the room is unavoidable and the previous guest in that room was confronted. We do apologize for the smell of smoke in your room, and I am happy to hear our staff moved you to a more enjoyable room. Our hotel is still fairly new but we are constantly evolving. We are sorry you didn't enjoy the amenities in your room; it is defiantly a matter that will be looked into. Comfort Suites is working on new renovations to all of our rooms and amenities to make our guests stay more enjoyable. Re guarding the carpet stains, we have recently shampooed every inch of carpet in our hotel for our guests satisfaction. Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you encountered here. We hope you allow us to serve you better in the future.
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stayed here in January for a night and were pleasantly surprised. Location is great. Close to the beach but away for less traffic. The room is large and comfortable. There was a kitchen, microwave, and fridge. Bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and complimentary breakfast a plus. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: King suite very large included a sofa bed.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Ocean City, MD last week for 3 nights and the accommodations were exactly what I expected them to be. The staff were very courteous and inquired if everything was okay often. The breakfast included many choices and items were refilled as needed. It was a great hotel with a very friendly staff. We enjoyed it very much.

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor so you could walk up the beautiful stairway or take the elevator...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to write about your experience with us! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed all the amenities we offer here and that all the team members you came in contact with were warm and welcoming ! We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Ocean City!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here in January while visiting family. The staff at the front desk were very friendly when we arrived and throughout our stay. We stayed in a jacuzzi suite with a fire place. My only complaint
about the room is that the glass on the fireplace needed to be cleaned because the soot was so thick that you could barely see the flames. Other than that, the room was clean. Another thing to keep in mind is that the pillows are pretty small so if you are a picky pillow person like me, bring your own pillow. Breakfast was not the best or worst ive ever had, although I enjoyed the waffle maker. The location of the hotel is great and all of the stores and restaurants nearby were open during winter months unlike many places up and down coastal highway. Overall, I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013
Rahman C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ocean City, responded to this review, February 27, 2013

Been to Comfort Suites Ocean City? Share your experiences!