“Cleanest rooms I've seen in a long time...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites

You added Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   409 Atlantic Avenue, 5th Street on the Boardwalk, Ocean City, MD 21842   |
Ranked #81 of 108 Hotels in Ocean City
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Cleanest rooms I've seen in a long time...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Went to Ocean City on business, stayed at Tidelands two nights. Clean rooms, helpful staff, no complaints. Right on ther boardwalk with ocean views, nice balcony. If we go back to OC, we will stay there again.

Room Tip: ZGo for the ocean view two king room.....
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
TidelandsCHotel, Manager at Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent stay with us at the Tidelands Caribbean. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we do hope to see you again in the future. Next time you come to OC, please call us at the hotel (410) 289 9455 and ask for me, and I would love to put together a second stay for you at special rates as a thank you for leaving us such a nice review.

Warmest Regards,

Amanda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Ogden, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

One of my dreams was to stay in a hotel on the beach. Didnt have any reservations, was just playing it by ear. Stopped at the Tidelands and explained that I had always wanted a room on the beach. The staff made a wish come true. Great rate, late check out. Amanda was so awesome. She knew where to send us for a great seafood meal. Suite was really nice. Would definitely recommend this hotel again. I am definitely going to visit again.

Room Tip: Room 401....my favorite!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Hello! I wanted to personally thank you for leaving us some great feedback in regard to your stay. I am so glad I was able to make your time at the beach a memorable one and I hope to work with you in the future to ensure many just as wonderful future stays at the Tidelands for you. I am also happy that you enjoyed your dinner at Captains Galley, as it is one of my favorites and has been for years here in OC.

Ask for me next time you book, as not only would I love to put together some custom rates for you but I would also like to say hi.

Best Wishes from the Beach,

Amanda
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I usually make a trip to Ocean City every summer. When I do, I stay at Tidelands. We've always had a good time when staying here. The rooms are always very clean (as well as the bathrooms). There is a restaurant on location. You have the option of the patio pool or the rooftop pool. For a smaller place, it is very resort style, and I love that about Tidelands!

Room Tip: The Ocean front suites have a great view!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I stayed here for the first time last year and really loved it. The staff was great, the location is unparalleled, and the hotel provides many deals across the town. For peak season in OC it wasn't too expensive either. I highly recommend a stay here to anyone that is looking to get a bang-for-your buck OC hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Homer City, Pennsylvania, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

This was the second visit to the hotel, the first trip was a wonderful experience, however, the second trip was very unsatisfactory. The rooms were wrong at check-in and that had to be corrected, the maid service was non-existent, we had to go to the lobby daily to request fresh towels and soap. Not only did a maid not visit our room but the cobwebs and dirt in the corners made it apparent that they had not cleaned sufficiently for a long time.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Chesapeake, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed at Tidelland October 11-13, 2013. We have stayed here before and are never disappointed. Location is excellent, right on boardwalk. They will be renovating over the winter, which is needed. Rooms we're clean, just in need of an update. Will be back next year. Can't beat the price.

Room Tip: We stayed on the ocean side Room 501. Great view.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Blandon, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was a horrible hotel. to begin with no decent hotel parking we had to park blocks away. even loading and loading there was difficult. only ONE buggy for ENTIRE hotel!!!. we couldn't even get directions to our room. the hotel had two buildings and of course we went to the wrong one. the man at desk was absolutely no help at all. we asked for efficiency when we booked room. we did not get efficiency. I would say the room was ONLY ADEQUATE!!!!

Room Tip: I would not recommend this hotel at all
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!