“Had a few beers here before, but this time we had lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 386 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Home of Ocean City's Open Pit Beef, Hand Cut Steaks, Ribs and much more. Don't forget our Famous "Raw Bar" and Daily Bar Specials. With three locations in Ocean City and one in Bel Air, Maryland, come experience what the locals already know... Get great food, cold drinks and meet good friends at your local "Bull." Bull on the Beach is a family owned and operated restaurant. Through the year, we have had the pleasure of working with a dedicated staff and loyal customers. The Bull's "Phil"osophy has always been simple, a three legged stool: "GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE AND A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT TO ENJOY IT IN." So the family of Bull on the Beach thanks you for your patronage.
Akron, Ohio
“Had a few beers here before, but this time we had lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

My wife and I went to the Bull for a late lunch and man it was great. We split a cuban sandwich and it came on two platters with a generous heap of fries. The sandwich was great and the fries were super also. On the table were a couple of house BBQ sauces and we did some fry dipping....yum. We'll be back next year for sure.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore, Maryland
“Normally fantastic, and will continue to visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I have eaten here a handful of times and have always been very impressed with the service and food.

This recent visit was no exception, but for whatever reason it didn't sit well with me. It could've been too much horseradish, or anything I guess. I was the only one of my group to experience any discomfort afterward, and as my title mentions, I will definitely go back. The sandwiches are fantastic! This place is easy on the wallet as well if you're just looking for a quick bite (3 adults and a child ate for under $40 if I recall correctly).

White Haven, Pennsylvania
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I was in the mood for seafood that day but majority of our group wanted to come here. I got the crab cake sandwich and was very disappointed. Tried a bite of the pit beef and really wish I went with the majority. Crab dip was tasty but left the people who ate it with nasty belly aches

“Delicous - favorite sandwhich on the boardwalk!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

One of my favorite places to get food on the boardwalk. The beef is super juicy and tender...the portions are generous.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“It's just really good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Love the French dippy like sandwich. So good. Service was fast, though I had to return my sandwich twice, something I have NEVER done in 42 years. I've only returned food maybe 5 times my whole life. I just don't like to do it. And I'm not that picky. I ordered it rare, got well done. The second one...had a completely burnt bottom bun, although the meat was rare. But it's all good. They took it off our bill and I took my food back to the condo...since everyone else had eaten by then. But if you like beef, you will like Bull. Just go before 5 or you will be waiting forever to be seated.

• Visited August 2014