“Awesome Shrimp & Grits!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 345 Restaurants in Ocean City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Maryland
“Awesome Shrimp & Grits!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Since this restaurant has been under new management I have been to Cafe Mirage several times and it does not disappoint. Don't let their location make your decision; the food ad service is excellent! I love their shrimp & grits........my newest favorite food!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“A pleasant surprise in oc”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Went by trip advisor reviews and they were correct.Had the broiled grouper which came with steamed string beans and red mashed potatoes...very good, and had the crab corn chowder as an appetizer again..very good.For 20 $ it was a nice big piece of fish. Waiter was excellent.We will be back

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great little hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

On Sunday evening, August 18, my husband and I had dinner here. I started with the Corn and Crab Chowder, and it was so good, I wanted to lick the bowl! It was full of large pieces of crab together with a deliciously sweet corn and small chunks of potato in a rich, creamy broth. Loved it!! My dinner choice was their Crabcake Dinner, and it did not disappoint. Loaded with crab, not filler. It came with a sautéed squash and smashed red potatoes. IT WAS dee-licious! My husband started with the Caesar Salad, and then had Shrimp on Fried Green Tomatoes for his dinner. The Caesar Salad was very fresh and flavorful, and the Shrimp nicely grilled. I sampled the fried green tomato part of his dinner, and they also were excellent! Nice and crispy with a light panko breading. We finished our meal with the peach cobbler and ice cream. I really didn't have room for dessert, but I was glad we tried the cobbler. It also was delicious. I'm still at the beach this week and plan to go back for another meal at Café Mirage before I go home. I hope this restaurant has great success! It is a hidden gem in the Montego Bay Shopping Center.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Worth a visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Although the location is not the best, Cafe Mirage is well worth the visit. We had the corn and crab chowder as an appetizer and I highly recommend it if it's available. We also had to try the shrimp n grits, if you like them very spicy you will like these. I prefer mine more low country style. Had the grouper for my dinner entree, very good and served with 2 sides.
We saw 2 young kids having burgers and they looked delicious.

Cafe Mirage is very casual, clean and the service was pretty good. Stop in for lunch or early dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Hyde Park, New York
“Excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We ate outside which was in a small courtyard out back. View was a parking lot. The setvice was good as was the food. After we ate we walked to a nearby park for fireworks.

• 4 of 5 stars Food