“Delicious food, great service, and a Friday Special” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 384 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: With the success of Off The Hook, in Bethany Beach & Just Hooked, in Fenwick Island, DE, they have set the standard for local fare focusing on local seafood and produce. FRESH * HONEST * LOCAL
WA
“Delicious food, great service, and a Friday Special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Went with my dad for a special dinner, knowing it was pricey but had read awesome reviews. How surprised I was to find that on Friday, there was a special for $25 for 3 courses. And very generous portions as well. Clam appetizer in yummy broth, lobster mac and cheese I would order over and over again, and a great selection of desserts. My dad's meal was just as nice. A nice bottle of wine at a reasonable 30-something price and it was a meal we will remember for a long time. Will definitely return, but probably not in high season.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Berlin MD
“Should have been 5 stars but....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We had lunch here. I would have like to given the restaurant 5 stars but honestly for the price of the food and portions we received I struggled with 4 stars. Items ordered were wedge salad, fresh tuna special, shrimp tacos, fish & chips. The only one who did not walk away hungry was the person who ordered the "fried" fish and chips (and we are not big eaters). The $12 tuna dish was absolutely delicious but a very small portion served with a couple of halved brussel sprouts on the side. Same goes with the shrimp tacos - 2 taco's no sides. Honestly for a $12 lunch item I would expect something more. The restaurant itself was very nice and the service was friendly.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“One of the best meals I have had in Ocean City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Pretty new restaurant. I was really very sad to see that La Hacienda was not in this location any longer. However, they have truly won me over. Great food, very creative and fresh. We had the Swordfish as well as the grits and went back two days later to do it all again. So good......

Visited September 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
“The ambiance...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

The bartender was wonderful! We really enjoyed talking with Keenan (hopefully spelled correctly). So, we just went for drinks and apps. I had wine. Hubby had draft beer. I had the steamed clams with an amazing sauce and get this.... brussel sprouts.... who would have thought. They were the best clams I ever had! Hubby had raw oysters which he loved as well. Keenan shared his special brew of marinated jalepeno"s. Holly crap! They were great. Please go. Company, Service, Great Drinks, Ambiance, Good Food. What is left? If we did not already have reservations, we would have eaten there. This rating should be higher!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington, DC
“Very fresh and very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We recently ate here on a cold Sunday night, and things were as fresh and well prepared as if it was fully in season. Nice wine list, good martinis - a good way to start the evening. The fresh bread they provide is really delicious. The fried calamari was cooked perfectly, and pre drizzled with a nice sauce. We had cioppino and paella for dinner, both were great, and ended with a good key lime pie. The restaurant really filled up by the time we left around 7. No reservations so go early!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere