“great sandwich” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“great sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had a brisket and turkey sandwich and it was so good! the meat was tender and melted in my mouth. Very good. I wish the servers would have been a bit friendlier, one was ok, but i could hear the others talking in the background about personal issues. But, if you are looking for good sandwiches, this is the place!

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“A pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

The food was excellent and very fairly priced. It was a beautiful night and we were able to eat on their patio and enjoy the great weather.

Visited August 2013
Ocean City, Maryland
“OMG”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

They call this a Jewish deli. If you like chewy fatty corned beef sanwich this might be the place for you. If you want the large fat sandwich it will set you back around $16. Good Luck

Visited August 2013
Ocean City, Maryland, United States
“YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Rosenfelds Deli on Coastal Highway in Ocean City, MD has the best sandwiches - In one word this place is Yummy

Carmen Amedori

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Extraodinary Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Warren, it was nice meeting You and Your Wife the day my Mother, my Sister and I stopped in for a mid morning breakfast on Tuesday July 2nd. It was raining heavy and then stopped when we left . My Mom and I had the Egg and Lox Omelette and my Sister had the Lenny Kravitz that you actually made a second time for her. She was very appreciative. I also stated we were staying at the Clarion and I asked if Dr. Berger had dropped in. To jog your memory, I'm the guy who looked like Ben Franklin on the Visa card I showed You. Everything in your display case looked good to us. We will definitely stop in again when we vacation in OC. I'm surprised by some of the reviews because I give Warren's Rosenfeld restaurant a 6 Star Rating! Wishing You one of the best Summers in 2013! Steve F from Chambersburg, PA.

• Visited July 2013