“Fast service and good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Douglassville, Pennsylvania
“Fast service and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Not bad for a chain....food was always served quickly and hot. The servers were polite and gave tips on places to go and where good deals could be found.

Visited January 2013

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been to this Denny's twice in the past two months. It's becoming a regular breakfast stop in OC. The food has been quite good, the service very attentive and overall, it represents a good value. If you determine to have a breakfast with pancakes, splurge and add the blueberries - on my visit, there was an upcharge -- $.50 for that. I guess can afford that. Anyway, I would go back and I'm sure that i will next trip to OC..

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ocean City, Maryland
“good food and great servers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We live in Ocean City and like to go out for breakfast. Denny's has consistently yummy food and great service. They really have great people waiting on the tables--hope they appreciate them. The last time we were there Bree (sp?) was our server. She was awesome.

Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
“I knew it, I knew it.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

It's been a long time since I dined at Dennies but I thought I'd give it a try considering it was conveniently adjacent to our hotel. WRONG! The food was bad, the coffee was bad and the service was horrid. After our party of 4 were seated our server brought our coffee in short order. Then after we sat there for about 10 minutes she returned to take our order. By that time we all needed a refill on the coffee. She took our food order and said she would return with coffee. She return in about 15 minutes with our food and when I asked about the coffee she said she would be right back. 10 minutes later I went and found her and told her she had exactly 1 minute to bring coffee to our table or we were going to leave what was left of our food and walk out. She returned in exactly 50 seconds. The food was cold because we all like coffee with our breakfast so we waited. The bottom line is they weren't crowded and there was no reason for the delay. Just a lazy server which I have discovered is common at Dennies. Never again.

Visited September 2012
new york
“Very good and good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Service, food, and price were all very good. Half the price of some other places for breakfast in the area.

Visited August 2012