“Great Crab Cakes.......not impressed with service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crabcake Factory

Crabcake Factory
12000 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD 21842 (Formerly Crabcake Factory Express USA)
410-250-4900
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Eclectic
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Description: Steps from the Beach at 120th Street
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great Crab Cakes.......not impressed with service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We actually did carryout. We had a relative who is in the hospital that requested crab cakes. We stopped by at 11;00 am in the morning to order a 2 crab cake dinner. There were people at the bar and two tables in the dining room had patrons...waiting for their food. We went in after waiting at the carryout window for 10 mins to find someone to take an order. Finally found a waiter and he went looking for someone to wait on us. We returned to the carryout window. Five minutes later, the waiter came back and yelled across the bar to us the person we needed was busy and we had to wait some more. WE LEFT. We came back at 6pm and picked up one crab cake after calling it in. At this time there were patrons everywhere and the girl handling carryout was rushed and not happy to say the least especially with trying to correct someone's wrong order. Not a good experience even for us. I will say our relative loved the crab cake. It was full of crab meat and little filler. A+++ Our relative actually smiled as he ate it. (wish I had gotten the two like I originally planned.) The French fries were ordinary and greasy which unfortunately he would not eat after trying 3. This was our first-second experience with CrabCake Factory. I can recommend the crabcakes...but will probably add... beware of service

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Really good crab cakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife loves crab cakes and she wanted to get a good one before we left OC. We picked the right place! I am not normally a fan of crab cakes but I figured I should try these and they were really good! Got the crab cake and fries both were really good. We will definitelybe coming back next year.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Really Good Crabcakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner with Family did not have to wait a long time to be seated. Server we attentive even though it was busy! Jumbo Lump Crabcakes are awesome!!!! I can say the the Bloody Mary had way to much old bay and was not drinkable. Ask for them to use less.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Pa
“Take Home Crab Cakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Took a 6 pack of crab cakes home with us. They were defrosted by the time we got home so we just had to eat them. I say that like it was a bad thing. They are all lump crab meat and soo good!

Visited August 2013
New York, NY
“Great crabcakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I am not that big of a seafood fan. But since I stayed close to this restaurant, I decided to give it a try. This was more of a snack than dinner since we ate at the Crab Bag earlier. I ordered the crabcake sandwich, fries and crab nachos to go.

The crabcake was as others described, a big lump of crabmeat. There were 4 adults picking on the crabcake and after each bite, everyone wanted some more. The nachos were very good. But I think since I took this to go, the nachos at the bottom were pretty soggy.The kids devoured the fries in no time. I would definitely go back next time but next time it will be to eat at the restaurant instead of to go.

• Visited August 2013