“Favorite place for breakfast in Ocean City!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #90 of 345 Restaurants in Ocean City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
“Favorite place for breakfast in Ocean City!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

I have been going to the General's Kitchen for as long as I can remember. I was even there when Gus was there:) I love the hats on the wall. The long line to g et in moves quickly and the food is served impeccably fast! I can count on getti g the same quality food and service any time I go. The only issue for me was that the host wasn't very friendly. He should know that it is the warmth of the service that keeps people coming back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Claustrophobic...but OK breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Tagline is "Home of Chipped Beef"...I found it to be average, and overpriced. $3.50 for an small little side ramekin of it. Portion sizes were good otherwise, and the quality of the food was as good as your average diner breakfast- yummy, but nothing to write home about. The walls are decorated with hundreds of baseball caps which are gathering dust, and the place is tiny - tables are really close together. Meh. Just OK, but I suppose I'd go again if it were within walking distance to my hotel.

Visited September 2012
Lower Slower Delaware
“Awesome chipped beef omelette”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Creamed chipped beef omelet is awesome. It is inside and on top of omelette, really fills you up. Not much seating do get there early or be prepared to wait.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Crap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

The worst breakfast in ocean city by far the eggs scorched brown , hash browns greasy and grey , sausage taste like Vienna sausage, I'm a local I've been two times the results were the same , I will never go to this disgusting place again and I will make it a point to tell all I meet about this dirty , disgusting , filthy pig sty that I can , my name is Steve and I live here, avoid this crap hole all cost

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Timonium, Maryland, United States
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Ive been going to GK for ever there food is great but they are pricey. I think the kitchen could be updated but I guess they are trying to keep the same look. All the people that I ever delt with have always been nice, especially they guy that use to be the person who sat u at your table he now is behind the cash register. I will continue to eat there occasionally.

Visited August 2012

Been to General's Kitchen? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage General's Kitchen, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.