“worst buffet ever” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Buffet
Spotsylvania, Virginia
“worst buffet ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I would not recommend this place to my worst friend..i now understand why they force a 15%tip on your bill you have to find your waiter to get any service the food was either cold or overcooked I got a pasta dish made and they put cold shrimp that tasted sort of like that rubber mouthpiece that you wore in pee wee football ,I think I can stomach eating almost anything but it was all I could do to get to my hotel room 7 blocks away without messing myself ,my whole family took turns in our restroom if I had to do over I would rather go to mcd's at least you know its worth what you pay I've eaten at many buffets and this one is so overpriced it left a bad taste in my mouth I wouldn't even try dessert but the best thing was three hours later when I got ice cream from D Q it was great

Spotsylvania, Virginia, United States
“Waste of money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

The salad bar was something you would find in a cheap place and the seafood buffet was nothing to brag about. The steamed shrimp were cold and so were the crab legs. Besides those two things, there was nothing much else on the SEAFOOD buffet. Their pasta station served my husband hot fresh pasta with cold precooked shrimp. About two to three hours later, the whole family was in the bathroom sick. Lets just say, that this did not start our vacation off well. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Visited August 2013
“This place is awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Food was awful service was awful and don't worry about complaining they don't care the manager is rude

Dunkirk, New York
“DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME/DIME!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Everything was terrible!!!! Very over priced!!! If you don't believe me, walk in and just take a look at the buffets!!! I witnessed a table of 5 walk out wishing I would have done the same!!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Food
“Extremely rude manager and food not worth the price.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Me and some friends went there the other day and first off you cannot understand the hostess or the waiters. The menu about the buffets and prices dont explain anything, very confusing. Not to mention the waiter who you cant understand to begin with doesnt no anything or explain anything on the menu to you. The cola is supposed to be pepsi but taste more like a cheap off brand. Food was average, but for being a seafood buffet at oc maryland, you should have more seafood items to choose from and have them taste better than average. Had some discrepency's about the bill and the waiter you cannot understand to try and talk to him. We were asking nicely about it and he just tells us no no no about everthing im asking cause he probally cant understand me fully. Then he goes and gets his manager who is also the owner of this place comes over all gung ho and is extremely rude. Coming off to us like were stupid and that we are wrong for what we are asking about the menu and the waiter didnt explain anything fully to us in the first place even after we asked multiple times. Refused to do anything for us didnt say sorry for the misunderstanding or the lack of service. Not to mention that they have gratuity included already wether its one person or 5 people. Which is rediculous especially since its a buffet. Im a manager where I work at and ive been one for years and know how to talk to people. Which is why how rude and ignorant the manager/owner talked to me and my wife made me so angry. You dont look and talk to people like he did. Just lucky I had more class than him and just left when I did.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere