“Awesome subs” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #87 of 385 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Description: Ocean City's number 1 sub shop for 35 years. Our shop may be small, but we have "The Best Damn Grease in Town!!" We now have home sliced Gyro's that will keep you coming back.
“Awesome subs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My family has been going to Tommy's while on vacation since I was a little girl. Always good food and good people

Visited October 2012

“Cheese steaks appear to be just steak-ums”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

We asked the worker what's good. She said they are known for thier cheese steaks. I would not recommend them. They seem like frozen steak-umps with salt.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
West Chester, PA
“Nice quick stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

This place is very close to our hotel, we make it a stop on every OC trip. Food is great, good prices and the staff has always been friendly. I would say the Cheesesteaks are good, but not great. They don't chop the steak so it's almost like a " Beef Roll-up" The meatball sandwhich is very good and so are the fries. We have never had a bad experience and we will contines to go back!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Natrona Heights, PA
“Excellent Subs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Tommy's isn't fancy but the subs are outstanding. The meat, cheese and vegetables are fresh. Everytime we go to Ocean City...Tommy's is a must for us!

Visited August 2012
Bayonne, New Jersey
“slightly disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I was told by 2 random strangers that the cheesesteaks here are the best, and cheap! A 13" is $8.49,. but the steak and cheese on my sandwich were cold, hard and old. They are open til 4am, we went at 10pm. Only the onions were hot and juicy. No grilled peppers available. We were really tired, and very hungry, and Tommy's was close to my hotel. I didn't say anything. I just won't go back.

Visited August 2012