“THESE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE IN THE CRAB BUSINESS” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Ocean City, Maryland
“THESE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE IN THE CRAB BUSINESS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

When people go out to a crab house and order crabs by the dozen it is for one purpose.... you want heavy, full crabs and you know approximately how large the crab will be based on the size you ordered. These were not heavy or full. We ordered jumbos, and paid $80 for a dozen and they were very light. I complained to the owner herself and she responded by telling me that I got what I ordered. She said that they don't say the crabs will be full they only state the size of the shell. They are a disgrace to anyone in the crab business!! And FYI it says in big bold letters on the side of the building Heavy Crabs. I am amazed they are still in business. Terrible food and deplorable customer service!! We will never go back!!

Lewistown Pa.
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Friendly knowledgeable staff but pretty overpriced for seafood of this caliber. There are to many places close by that give alot more for alot less for us to eat here.

Visited May 2012
Greensboro, NC
“Beautiful outdoor dining experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

My family and I ate outdoors on a beautiful September night overlooking the bay. Ordered appetizers and crabs. Crabs were so fresh and sweet. Excellent meal. Would go back again and again!

Visited September 2012
Jacksonville, Fl
“Thumbs Down for OC Bahama Mama's”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

My friends were visiting from out of town and I wanted them to have the best Maryland crabs available. Not at this restaurant. I called ahead to reserve seats and crabs. We ordered beverages and our food. The beverages arrived and 10 mins. later the crabs. They were NOT hot and steamy and were very dry. The view from the bay deck and balcony was the only thing good. Don't waste your time or $$$.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Ugh”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

OK, so we didn't get the crabs which they are known for. So maybe it's our fault. But the food we did get was not good at all.
The bacon wasn't cooked in our club sandwiches, it was pretty much raw. Plus I found two broken pieces of toothpicks in my sandwich in two different sections.
Soup was just gross.
The flounder sandwich was like a piece of breaded flounder you'd by at a grocery store in the freezer section.
Would not recommend it at all.

• Visited August 2012