“July Vacation” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Elkridge, Maryland
“July Vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Each year we look forward to crabs. Bahama Mama's never disappoints. 2 of our friends don't eat crabs and really enjoyed the shrimp.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

pa
“Wish I had read the review first....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

My husband and our 2 friend went to Bahama Mamas b/c he wanted crabs, but I wish I'd have read the reviews first b/c it was really quite bad. Our waitress was nice, but that didn't make up for the WAAAAAY overpriced and badly prepared food. My husband and I got the assorted appetizer platter, paid $13 for, well, garbage. My crabcakes were lump, but so deep-fried, they were like eating rocks, my husband lobster tails were small, very overcooked and with negligable amts of crab imperial. My friend chickn breasts must have come from very petite chickens, and her boyfriends rockfish wasn't much better. They also managed to incorrectly add our bill, my husband had to explain what they did wrong Veeeery slowly until they got it right, sorry but won't go there again, not worth the time.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Laytonsville, MD
“Just Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Service was horrendous! Way overpriced. You are better off not eating than going to Bahama Mama's.

Visited June 2012
new york
“Spectacular sunset”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Wide assortment of crabs at various prices as well as other options. Highlighted by eating on deck over water and watching the sunset over the bay!

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Severna Park, MD
“Nothing negative to say”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

We have been going to Bahama Mama's since it was the old waterfront restaurant and have never been disappointed. We had Eric for a server this trip and he was very attentive and had a great sense of humor. We got the all you can eat crabs for the first time and for the money they were a very great buy. All the crab soup, which was very tasty, all the corn on the cob which was also very tasty and all the barbecue chicken which only my husband ate and he said it was pretty good. The beer was cold and my grandson got chicken tenders and french fries. Where will we go the next trip for crabs, ( Bahama Mama's) of course.

• Visited June 2012