“WORST SERVICE” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Ocean City, Maryland
“WORST SERVICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

I ordered delivery from Asain Garden, orange chicken white rice, how hard could that possibly be right? They said it would take 40-50 minutes. Well, an hour goes by and they call me saying they could not deliver because it was only $10.15 and it needs to be $12.00. So after I said just to add a couple sodas on, they said they would get it here as fast as they could. 40 minutes then go by and I finally get 3 sodas and general tso's chicken with fried rice. So now I am left with 3 sodas that I paid $12.00 for. Of course I call wanting at least the right order and all the woman says is "I don't know." Never offered for my money back or to replace my order, NOTHING. Do not order from this place. I have lived here all summer and believe me there are plenty of other chinese restaurants that will give you much better food and better service.

• 1 of 5 stars Food

New York
“Best Chinese in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2009

Very friendly staff quick service. two choice on this restaurant, Enjoy watching they are making food.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere