“Highly Recommended!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
PHILADELPHIA, PA
“Highly Recommended!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Service: Reservation was ready on time. Waiter was attentive and friendly. We never waited too long or felt rushed.
Food: One of the best Italian meals I've ever had. Good portions. Pasta sauces (gravy?), both red and white, were to die for.
Value: Not cheap by any means, but a great meal at a good price.
Atmosphere: Great for a couple, a family, or a group. Owner/manager roamed around the dinning room, talking with everyone and making sure we were happy.

We will definitely return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New York City, New York
“Food Service & Atmosphere Out of This world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I live in NYC so I consider myself to be a bit of a food snob. That being said I always adjust my expectations when traveling and I did not have to here at all. Our reservation was ready on time, our waitress was very knowledgeable, fast and friendly. The food was amazing. The second we came close to finishing our bread we had more instantly. We had to remind ourselves to stop eating the bread so we had room for our meals! We all had a different wine and were pleased with them all. The portions are excellent and I can't say enough good things about the meal. I could eat that red sauce all day! The vibe was great and the owner was walking around chatting with everyone. Felt like a Sunday dinner with a big group of friends and family. Definitely make a reservation - and see why they're always busy!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pennsylvania
“Fab!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Some of the best Italian I have ever had. great service , food was hot and delicious!! So much food at the beach is mediocre .... Not here!!! Highly recommend it

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“What a gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

There was nothing to dislike about this restaurant! The greeting from the gentlemen at the door was the start of a lovely evening. The food, ambience and service were all awesome!!

Visited July 2014
Jackson, Ohio, United States
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

As others, we were greeted at the door by the owner.. Very nice guy and u can tell he takes great pride in his restaurant and the food he is serving. The food did take a little bit to get to us, but it was good when we got it. Not the best Italian I have had, but good...