“Kids Had a Blast” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 12 Fun & Games in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: 10 acres of fun with 8 go-kart tracks, mini golf, kiddie rides, climbing walls and indoor arcade. Tracks for all ages. Free Parking, Free Admission. Family owned and operated for over 30 years.
Huntingtown, MD
20 attraction reviews
“Kids Had a Blast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Our 12 year old son and 12 year old niece really enjoyed riding go-carts. They rode on all of the tracks and also climbed the rock wall. No negatives. Seemed pricey at the time, but in retrospect, no different than any other similar place in OC. The staff member at the ticket window was very helpful in deciphering which 'package' would work best for our situation.

Visited July 2013

New York
3 attraction reviews
“Twin Engine Road Racers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

My older son and I go to Baja every year and go on the Twin Engine Road Racers which coast $10 each. These go carts are suppose to be faster then any other go kart on the track. The go cart I got was slow and my son passed me like I was standing still. The attendants saw what happened and when I questioned it they just shrugged me off. What a waste of $10! Next year we both agreed to go over to Jolly Rodgers where you don't get ripped off. Great place for small kids but not so much for adults.

Viginia
11 attraction reviews
“The fast and the furious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

They were 10 of us- 4 adults and 6 kids. The best value was the two hour wrist band. We loved the family races and the older kids liked the fast races. We could have spen all night here. You have try the bullit racers and the slick track.

Southport, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Clean and fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Prices are high, but the go karts are a blast and everyone had a good time. When it started to rain we went inside and played the arcade games. The property is clean and the staff is very courteous.

Adrian, Michigan
18 attraction reviews
“Love the Slick Track!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was my family's second year in a row doing the Slick Track. We love it! Every time we come in town it always seems that we make our way there. Definitely a family place and a great value. Sometimes you can find coupons in local guides and papers. Tons of different tracks to choose from, my family has always enjoyed the slick track.