“A Mexican-Themed Bar Without Corona?” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Phone number 410-289-1729 located on boardwalk
Toms River, New Jersey
“A Mexican-Themed Bar Without Corona?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

In Ocean. City for My Birthday With My Husband and Friends. Decided To Stop By For A Snack And A Few Drinks.The Place Was Filthy, Service Slow, No Beer on tap....NONE! One Bottled Mexican Beer. Instead Of Serving My Friend Gin/tonic She Was Given Gin/Club Soda (Fountain Was Broke).
Ordered Nachos And The Chips Were Poured From A Bag Of Tostedos From The Grocery Store
Drunk Bar Patrons Jumping Over The Bar.
Been There 3 Times Prior And Enjoyed The Food And Drinks. One Bad Experience Will Prevent Me From Ever Going back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Maryland
“get it together”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

okay so it was the first weekend, but come on - nothing was available. It got to be a joke when we ordered and the server said we don't have it. Plus, it was freezing cold and all of the doors were open but no heat. We had 4 kids with us and were frozen! Bad food, fine service, and the place was really dirty. won't go back.

Visited April 2013
Ottsville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Not that great after all”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I make better at home and I'm not Mexican. The service was terrible, everyone is just hanging around as if you should get up and get the food yourself. We were a second from walking out. It was shamefull to know that I forced my husband and kids to have mexican when they didn't want too and then have to hear, we told you it would be terrible at the end. Will not be back.

Visited August 2012
Winchester, Virginia
“All around good family fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We have ate there a couple times since they have been open. Delicious. Great deal, good food, good music and not so loud you can't have a conversation. They do serve alcohol so that might be something to think about with kids. Eat earlier in the day if that's an issue for you. 60 oz. Margaritas....yes you read it right. They are about 24.00 so grab a couple friends and a few straws. Enjoy you're stay in OC MD. Karen Be

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I ate here for lunch, about 1pm. It was great! I had the Crab Cake Burrito which came with black beans, butter rice and a mini ear of corn! It was delicious. My hubby had the Fish Tacos (comes with 3) and the same sides as mine. We will definitely be back!

• Visited October 2012