“Delicious !” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Laurel, Maryland
“Delicious !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I've loved the fresh taste of Fishers pop corn since i was a little kid. I didn't think it could get better. We were at the beach for the Thanksgiving holiday and went to the board walk on Friday. There was a crisp cold breeze coming from the ocean so you had to bundle up. What a treat it was to eat some fresh hot Fishers caramel pop corn. It tasted so good since it was cold out side. Can't wait 'til next time !

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lancaster, PA
“It Made a Believer Out of Me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

My wife has always been bragging about how good Fisher's popcorn is. Me? I equate "caramel corn" with stale Cracker Jacks, or the stuff people give you at Christmas in the big tin cans. Even though I have had Fisher's that was brought back from other people's trips, I had never had it fresh on the Boardwalk until our recent visit. We were fortunate enough to get there right as they were dumping a hot batch into the bin. Wow. I think by the time we finished our 2 day trip, I had went back two more times for myself, and brought about 5 tubs of it home for others to enjoy.

Visited October 2013
Rockville, Maryland
“A trip to Ocean City/Rehoboth or Bethany is not complete without stopping at Fisher's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Caramel corn doesn't get much better than what they pop at Fisher's. A stop at Fisher's is required anytime I go to Ocean City to pick up a tub to take home.

• Visited August 2013
Milford, Delaware
“best popcorn in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Have been going here since I was little....a must stop every time we go to OC. Can't wait to go again!

• Visited October 2013
York, Pennsylvania
“popcorn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is what I consider the best popcorn in Ocean City. The caramel corn with peanuts is just like cracker jacks. The best by far. Can't wait to get back there again next year.

• Visited September 2013