“Best Tasting and Priced Crads!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 386 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood, Fish & Chips, Soups, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
“Best Tasting and Priced Crads!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

On a rainy day during our trip to Ocean City we decided to take a drive to look at the ponies and them stop by a crab shack along the strip on our way back to the hotel. I grew up crabbing and enjoying local seafood and have since moved out of the area so anytime I am close to the Bay I have to get some crabs. I had already been looking online at the prices of the other guys so I was going to pay for them this time of the year and them all of a sudden I saw this little boat along the side of the road. The kids had already fallen asleep so we said we would get some crabs to take back to the hotel when the owner wanted to show me there new seating area after they took my take out order. It is a typical crab shack type of place and that is what I like! Nothing fancy, just good food. During my visit the kids woke up not in the best mode but due to the time of the day the place was empty so we decided to eat our order in the restaurant. The owner came out and gave the kids huge clam shells and really tried to help make us fell welcomed and the rest of the staff was very friendly and understanding of our situation but once the kids(2 and 3) saw the crabs that were excited. And do you know the best part of the story? This price for crabs was almost half what I would have paid on the strip or any place else i looked at.

• Visited May 2012

Smyrna, Delaware
“Great Shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stopped here on the way back from Assateague and had a quick delicious meal. The place is not fancy, but the food is delicious and the staff is really friendly. The shrimp is fresh, nice sized and perfectly seasoned. It was a great place to relax and get a good meal.

• Visited August 2012
Mifflintown, Pennsylvania
“LOVE IT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The food was wonderful! My family and I ate at the restaurant and we loved it! We all got the shrimp (they cook them with the heads on) and they were the best shrimp!!! The prices are also great. Planning on going back!

• Visited August 2012
Ocean Pines, Maryland
“Just sorry they are closed for the winter!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We are locals so going where the crowds don't go, yet getting a good value and great food is important to us. This place meets all those criteria. Fell in LOVE with the soft crab sandwich and the JUMBO head on shrimp. Man. My mouth is watering right now just thinking of them. I'll be there when they open back up in May!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wernersville, Pennsylvania, United States
“great place for fresh shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Went to the shrimp boat for fresh steamed shrimp.Was very good price wasnt bad.Wanted to go again recently on a visit in Oct only to find they closed Oct 1 for the season will return in May

• Visited May 2012