“Can't wait to see you next year!!” 3 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   710 South Philadelphia Avenue, Ocean City, MD   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #54 of 108 Hotels in Ocean City
Conestoga, Pennsylvania
“Can't wait to see you next year!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

The Oceanic may not be a 5Star hotel, but Joyce, Angie, Beverly and all the employees are 5Star people!!! We look forward to our trip to Ocean City every year and would never consider staying at any other place. We look forward to seeing all of our friends at the Oceanic; they always make you feel right at home. See you next September and most of all THANK YOU for all your hospitality!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I vacation at the Oceanic Motel in Ocean City, MD every year.
Love the place and the people. Great location in Ocean City, MD and wonderful views.
It might not be new but it's clean and confrontable.

Room Tip: Our favorite is the bay area (Back of the motel) beautiful views of the bay, inlet and island.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have been to OCMD many times as a kid, and a few times on my own. This was my first time back in 5 yrs. It was our first family vacation with our 2 yr old son. I was a little worried at first since it seemed like such a great location but didn't cost a lot. I was so happy when we got there, its so beautiful! The rooms are just basic, but what else do you need . And they are clean. Your not spending the time in the room, your out. The staff were very nice. We went the week after Labor day & they still had the pool open. The best part was laying in the hammok at night listening to the ocean. This is our new spot. It was perfect for us! Cant wait for our vaca next year.

Room Tip: Stayed in a family room with 2 double beds. It was small but good for two adults & a 2 yr old. D...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Best place I've ever stayed at in o.c.m.d.! The location is perfect with the landscape and closeness of the boardwalk. Its an older motel, but it gives it that old style beach motel feeling. The bay view is gorgeous and tons of places to fish along with the neat pier. I will be back again in the future to use this motel and will be recommending this place to others!

• Stayed September 2012
Liverpool, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have been staying at the Oceanic for many years, I come with my family and with friends. It is great for families due the closeness of all of the OC attractions. It is perfect for friends who want to have fun....Leave the car and bus it....all of the hot spots are within a few minutes, or a short walk.... This place is a money saver for families, how many places can you stay within OC and cookout...thats what we do...save a few bucks on dinner and then hit the boardwalk for fun. The staff is excellent, Joyce and Angie do everything possible to make your stay great. You just can not beat this place...

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Norfolk, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

This hotel is NOT a fancy tourist stop but rather a small quiet secret. Most guests are return customers. There are refrigerators but no microwave in the room. The office is open 24 hours and they have coffee and microwave for you use. Some rooms are small but clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. The pool is clean and mostly used by adults. There are few families with small children but not crowds of them. There is a fishing pier you can go to for free, This place is great for doing nothing but reading, swimming, fishing and relaxing! Check the website for the room you would like. We had on on the bayside and it was small but VERY quiet as it is on the back side of the building so no traffic sounds just the sounds of the waves and the view of the fishing pier.

Room Tip: The pictures I took are out of room 54 which is on the bay side in the middle of the row. Half way t...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Chambersburg, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

My 2 sisters and I planned a trip. My family and I have never stayed Bayside before. I am so glad we chose the Oceanic for our first experience. The staff is wonderful. Its like they were all family tip the end of the week. Our housekeeper bubbly Beverly was the friendliest housekeeper I ever met. The other lady (I forget her name SORRY) was just as friendly. The other guests we talked to had been coming for years. That says a lot they had nothing but good things to say. The only downfall was the ice machine was broke but the desk staff had it available when we mered it. We have been coming to OC for about 11 years and I cant see us ever going anywhere else after the Oceanic. Its close to everything. Thank you to the great OCEANIC staff. It was a pleasure and relaxing week.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view. Asseteague island is right across the bay and it was awesome to awake il...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Oceanic Motel? Share your experiences!