“Stay away from here” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Bay Sails Inn

Bay Sails Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ocean City
Bay Sails Inn
You added Bay Sails Inn to your Saves list
102 60th St. / 60th St. on the Bay, Ocean City, MD 21842   |
Ranked #9 of 17 Ocean City B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Stay away from here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2004

This place was the worst hole in the wall I have ever seen. We do not ask for much in a room, We stay at Motel 6 all the time and thought this would be better. The place had a stench unlike I have ever seen. We even had our room changed twice, and it still stunk. We had to leave early because we were feeling ill. This place should be burned. And the water doesn't work all the time, don't even expect hot water. So much for a weeks vacation, this placed ruined it!

Families
Solo
Business
Baltimore, MD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2004

I stayed at the Baysails Inn this past weekend (memorial day 2004) and was very impressed. I read a very negative post (above) after I already booked the rooms and was a little weary before we checked in, but that post couldn't have been more WRONG!! It is decently priced for rooms right on the bay with a gorgeous view. It's conveniently located right next to Fager's and a few blocks from Secrets, so we didn't have to worry about driving. The rooms were VERY clean and bathrooms were recently renovated. The front desk couldn't have been more helpful and the maids were very friendly and accomodating! Pool area is very nice too!! I highly recommend!!

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2003

Every year we vacation in Ocean City, Md. The last hotel we found on the internet, the Bay Sails Inn. It was advertised that it was newly renovated. (What a joke)!~ The lobby alone made me sick. The room had paint that was also on the rug, molding, etc. The rugs smelled. I couldn't even enjoy a shower, it was that bad! The room was under $100.00 a night, but I don't think it was worth 20.00 a night. It ruined our entire vacation. The air conditioner dripped all the time, very quickly I might add. The bay had large rats, or something similiar, that entertained us in the evening as we watched from our room. They didn't come to the hotel, but just seeing this made me sick.All in all, never again! Couldn't wait to leave.The only positive thing was the cleaning ladies were very nice, and the pool area was nice.

Been to Bay Sails Inn? Share your experiences!