“Old and lacks amenities” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Windjammer Condominiums

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ocean City
Windjammer Condominiums
You added Windjammer Condominiums to your Saves list
4503 Atlantic Ave., Ocean City, MD 21842   |
oh
“Old and lacks amenities”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

The building is old. There is no pool. There is no elevator, so that means hauling all your luggage and beach gear up a narrow stairwell. The building is "L" shaped and there are walkways/hallways for the entire floor that go past every room. People walk past your room and can glance in. You enter your room thru a sliding glass door. If you open your drapes to get some light you have little privacy....all your neighbors walk right by.

The room itself was ok. We were on the third floor and had an ocean view. Our room accepted pets so we weren't expecting fine furniture. It was clean, the bed was decent , and so was the shower. It had an individual air conditioning unit, had cable, dvd player, some games. Kitchen had full fridge, mini type stove, no dishwasher.

There was a nice sand covered courtyard in the front of the building and there were chairs, some decking, volleyball net, grills, etc. The ocean is right there and that is very nice! The staff were very nice and that helped make our stay enjoyable. The place kind of grew on us....at first it seemed dumpy but after a while it was ok. The people made the difference.

Location is good, centrally located. You can walk to some restaurants and that is always nice!

I would stay there again if I needed to bring a pet. If not, I would go somewhere with a pool and a little more modern.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have dunes, so try to get a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Oh My God this Condo is hiding off the strip on 46th Street. It was soo nice to be in walking distance of the Convention Ct. I could fix dinner and breakfast in my Condo which included everything I needed except the food ofcourse. It was very roomy on the first floor and I had a ball. This was my second year here and I've already booked for next year and all my friends agree that we will book here every year that we go to Ocean City. Kelly kept up with all the people that I booked rooms for and made our transition very easy and comfortable. Thanks Kelly. The rooms are beautiful and I could walk right down to the beach. Clean, Safe and the housekeeping is the best.

Room Tip: All the rooms have different themes I've stayed in two and I have no complaints at all. I was ha...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Windjammer Condominiums? Share your experiences!