“Girls annual weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 107 Hotels in Ocean City
Horntown, Virginia, United States
“Girls annual weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We go here every year in April, could not ask for a better place to stay. Everyone at the front desk are great, they can't do enough for you to make your stay enjoyable. Rooms a very nice, and very clean. We had about 30 ladies this year with our crowd and there was not one complaint. Thanks Heather and Anita and the rest of the girls for once again making our stay so much fun. Mary Hynson

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Ocean City, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is a definite return 5 of us shared this for my birthday an it was awesome fun slept very comfortable pool, beach.boardwalk just great everything wasnt open yet but we made the best of wat was open. Very convient spot, service was excellent. See you real soon ovean city. Emblems buffet greattt. We didnt wanna leave.

Room Tip: Room 201 was great
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Lititz, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed for the 3rd time at the Spinnaker. We were greeted like old friends by the people at the front desk, Judy and Patty. Our room was immaculate. We paid less than $100 for a night. There was a cheer-leading competition going on in town - so you can imagine that we may have been a bit concerned about potential noise; we didn't hear a thing. I don't know what else I can say that can convince you to stay here. If I was going to criticize one thing (and let me tell you, I'm digging here), the beds are small - full-size rather than queen-size. Thank you, Judy, Patty, and all the staff for your kindness. We will be back!

Room Tip: You may want to ask for a room as close to the ocean as possible to improve your view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Spinnaker motel is located very close to boardwalk. Its a nice place to stay. They have very nice rooms, clean, and close to boardwalk. I was looking for a hotel that i could walk the boardwalk and not have to wallk to far to hotel. This is the place , the price is very reasanable. I have suggested this hotel to many of my friends.

• Stayed May 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

In June of 2012, my grandparents and I stayed at the Spinnaker Motel. This should not be called a motel; it should be called a hotel! Our stay was absolutely wonderful! The workers there are extremely friendly, and the rooms were spotless. I saw nothing wrong in how clean the room was. I loved the balcony. It has enough space to fit 3-4 people. The rooms have 2 beds, a great bathroom, a sofa/pull out bed, and a kitchenette. Also, there was a nice TV and little closet. The security in the room was great. There was a lock box- type item to put your valuables in and the newly updated card key system to allow access into your room was, too. The ocean view was very nice and so was Malia's Cafe- a restaurant located within the motel area that I must say serves fantastic food and kindness. I am hoping to plan another trip again in June 2013. We will definitely be staying here for the third time! Although it was a teensy bit pricy, it was worth it! If you're thinking about staying here you must!:)

• Stayed June 2012
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a weekend and we loved it!! Decent price, not the hilton as far as furniture and cleanliness, but it was perfect for a beach weekend. We had an ocean front view, no balcony though, but that's fine! The area is perfect. Close to everything. We can't wait to go back, hopefully get the same room! I've been to Ocean City over ten times and this hotel is definitely my favorite!

Room Tip: Ocean Front!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Kent Island, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Based on trip advisor #2 hotel in Ocean city, I thought I'd try it out. I've stayed in tons of hotel/motel places in OC. The location is decent, but as far as the actual room it's just average for a motel. The room was somewhat clean, not perfect, but for ocean city....somewhat clean is a major plus! The price was a bit on the high side for a motel. The staff were super friendly.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Spinnaker Motel? Share your experiences!