I read a review ,before going to this hotel. It was not very favorable at all. I was reluctant at first. I can tell you that it was great ! The people at the desk were friendly, and helpful. The hotel is old, but has a lot of class. You get the feeling of days gone by. They have a fantastic resturant on the property as well. We fell in love with the spacious front porch, over looking the boardwalk, and the ovean. They have rocking chairs there that are very comfortable! All in all, it was one of the best experiences we've had in a long time. In fact we made a second trip there !
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Phillips Beach Plaza
- Phillips Beach Plaza Ocean City
- Phillips Beach Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Plaza oceanfront hotel is located at 13th Street on the famous Ocean City, MD Boardwalk. The hotel’s beachfront location is ideal for family beach vacations, weekend getaways or your next golf vacation. Beach Plaza guests are just a short stroll down the boardwalk to numerous restaurants, nightclubs, amusement rides and shopping.The Beach Plaza Hotel offers a variety of accommodations to meet your needs, from oceanfront guest rooms, efficiencies and 1-bedroom apartments to spacious 3-bedroom apartments that can accommodate up to eight guests. Hotel amenities include free parking, on-site bike rental, comfortable rocking chairs on the spacious porch overlooking the boardwalk and convenient beach rentals for your chair, umbrella and boogie board desires.Enjoy our warm Eastern Shore hospitality, spectacular ocean views and spacious accommodations - all just steps from spectacular Atlantic beaches and the famous Ocean City Boardwalk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Beach Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.