My husband and I stayed at Castle In The Sand for our anniversary in October a few years ago. The weather was a little gray upon arrival but the hospitality was second to none. I had mentioned it was our anniversary when I booked the room and when we checked in there was a bottle of champagne waiting in our room for us with a Happy Anniversary note. Our oceanfront balcony offered wonderful views of the sunrise every morning of our stay. Coconuts Bar had awesome breakfast buffets which we took advantage of every morning we were there and met some wonderful people. It is in a great location with easy access to Coastal Highway and we enjoyed the bar and palm trees in the early evenings before the sun went down. The staff was very friendly and booking was a breeze. Check out their website and live webcam for some beautiful beachfront scenery all year round. Once you stay here, it's like family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md